Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How WWE can ruin Face ADR

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Brodus Clay
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Brodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friendsBrodus Clay needs to make some friends
Default How WWE can ruin Face ADR

Like the title of the thread says, ADR just become one of the hottest faces on SD, but with current WWE creative antics lets be honest hes more prone to become awful.

Befriend Rey and Sin Cara.
For me him becoming pals with Rey and Sin Cara would ruin it, I hate when they do those things and without reasons anything of the past is forgiven because they turned face.

Comedic antics.
They did it with Sheamus I'm a hater of the guy but at least I didn't change my attention to my laptop when he was cutting promos or wrestling, now the motherfucker in unbearable, I still think he does a better face like those days when he turned at first and I think they ended after he won the past Royal Rumble.

Using him to put over AJ.
Until now nobody has been able to put a stop to the mighty AJ, yes Cena may had throw some fake shit on her but that isn't enough punishment for what she did to him... I fear if Ziggler and ADR feud the only one that gonna get benefited of that feud gonna be her.

Post more awful ideas like mine bros
Thing about this forum is that if 'your' guy is failing and has become boring then it is creatives fault but when it is someone you don't like then it is the wrestlers fault. There is a lack of consistency on this forum.

Last edited by Brodus Clay : 01-13-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Brodus Clay is offline   Reply With Quote