Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #58 (permalink)
DualShock
Humbled

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunk20 View Post
And why is that? Because he is being reasonable? Again, you should stop basing yourselves by looking at rep powers, joining dates and all that crap. Read the damn posts and see who are the ones acting like morons.
This.
When I posted a certain post in the thread of the guy who has a smiling man hugging a giant silver penis in his signature I was for one week worse than Hitler here despite that I posted nothing personal (making fun of looks, insulting family members, telling someone to kill himself) and I heard the whole week bitching of multiple members "you attacked a guy for no reason in rants how could you?" and when SVET makes a rant about exactly the same points he is boring because he is the lame SVET with his red bars and he get a response that this is the internet where anything goes.
Nice logic: telling someone to fuck off = worse than Hitler
Making fun of somebody's look = this is teh inernetz

Telling someone that nobody cares about him = uncalled for and the prove why most new members are shit
Making fun of dead stepdad = obviously funny