Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #40 (permalink)
DualShock
Humbled

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
I ask now, WHEN DOES THIS MADNESS END?
The madness will never end. The staff can either close, delete or edit a thread, that's all. They can not know when somebody will "go nuts".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
Shut up.

If someone posts a picture of themselves then they are opening themselves up to ridicule. If you're too precious to handle criticism don't post. She posted a picture of herself so if people want to mock her looks then they are entitled to do so. I have posted pictures of myself and some people have made fun of me saying I look like Henry Rollins/ Lance Storm/ a raptor. I don't give a shit. I've also taken shots at plenty of people myself, it's all a bit of fun

The reason that other thread got closed was more because there was no exposure, it was rather pointless.
Bullshit. If you post your pictures in rants you basically allowed that people made fun of your looks. If you posted it somewhere else (mainly in the post your pictures thread) you haven't give a permission to be ridiculed. Look at the rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMister View Post
Same rules as always. No making fun of people in here.
Nice logic, I can't make fun of somebody in that thread so I will do it in rants
There are many users who don't post in the rants but have posted the pic because they want other people to know how they look and not to be part of the rants.
When Apocalypto made that photoshop of your pic with the glass of wine you had every right to ask the mods to remove it. You acted like you don't care but that doesn't mean that everybody who posted his pic outside of rants allowed to be ridiculed. Post your picture thread should not be used for rants.
What's next? Making a "how many brothers and sisters do you have?" thread in a anything section only to make a rant about the users who have a sister to mock them that you want to sleep with the girls?