Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 08:13 PM   #38 (permalink)
BULLY
Shooting the birds down from the trees

BULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselvesBULLY has made a name for themselves
Default Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVETV988_fan View Post
Were those specific pictures of her posted on here from her? If not, then that's uncalled for, and it was designed with no other purpose than to mock her because the OP found her unattractive. Truth is, that woman did not set herself up to have a thread made of her with her pictures on it. From what I know, she doesnt spend her time in rants mocking other people. She did nothing to deserve this.

Personally, I thing merely closing that thread was far too nice from the mod.
No those pictures of her weren't posted with her consent but those pictures were set to public on her facebook profile. I'm sure if there was any kind of exposure there e.g. if she was on here pretending to be a man, the thread might still be open. (although the mods would have probably deleted the pics/ personal details.

As I said the thread was pointless because there was no exposure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
That rant wasn't meant to be fun. That was some legit stalking and being a douche bag. Plus, that defense can be post for any rant idea. "If you didn't want someone to make a rant on your opinion, you shouldn't have posted it."

Besides, I thought you looked like Bully Ray. a raptor? what?
Yeah, the one where I'm a bit overweight from a few months ago.. I thought it was hilarious when I first heard it, had the quote in my sig for a while. LOL

Last edited by BULLY : 01-13-2013 at 08:18 PM.