Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I am seriously appalled,

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:59 PM   #24 (permalink)
SVETV988_fan
Working on my abs

SVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new hereSVETV988_fan better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I am seriously appalled,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
Basically what i took from this rant is that you like to bitch and that your stepdad was a queer.

She had posted one of those pics on here before, it opens the door for comments somewhat.
Insulting a familly member now Rush. Not only is that against the rules of this section, but that is uncalled for.

You must be ignorant to the fact that you don't have to be Gay to catch Aids.

You're fairly popular on this Forum though, i'm sure that one will slide.