Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #2747 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREWMrMister is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: MLB: ONE WEEK!

I was actually able to follow most of that. Fantasy baseball ftw.

The only thing that makes me think twice is Beltre is 34 and could fall off the cliff soon. Having Olt to replace him at 3B would be nice. Or if Beltre doesn't fall off, you let Olt mature in AAA and if he does well promote him to 1B. Beltre, Profar, Andrus, Olt would be a nice IF, if Olt's batting comes along.

But there's also Upton's potential to consider. He's got decent power and decent speed. His power would be supplemented nicely in Texas. Not that Zona isn't a hitter's park, but Arlington is most offensive ballpark I'm pretty sure. There or Coors. I mean I don't think Kinsler is actually a 30/30 guy, yet he's got two 30/30 seasons. Upton should benefit in a similar fashion, and could develop into a monster.

So yeah, I'm mixed on acquiring him at the expense of Olt.