Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #6213 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by united_07 View Post
edit: oh look, the best keeper ever to play in the premier league, Peter Schmeichel says the goal wasnt de Gea's fault, and that it was a brilliant save
Partly his fault, partly Rafael's. It was a good save but he pushed it back out into a dangerous area and Rafael should've been alert to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOLCOCK View Post
I can see the Munich stuff being completely true, same way I wouldn't disbelieve anyone making a claim United fans were making Hillsbrough references today or in any game between the two sides. There's a minority of absolute cunts who feel the need to 'get one over' on the other team with these sort of songs/gestures, and after I saw a handful of United fans doing a mock conga crush at Anfield back in 2011 I've sort of given up expecting any game to pass off without a handful of mongs disgracing themselves.

No-one should go to a football game and never come back. Its a tragedy and there's enough songs to antagonise the other team without the constant need for those sorts of chants. Won't ever go away though which is a shame.
Pretty much. Wouldn't surprise me to hear that morons were making Munich references, just like i'm not surprised if wankers make Hillsborough references.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Alarm View Post
I never want to hear another Liverpool fan talking about Webb after today. Never.

Useless baldy cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Does it bother anybody else the way this announcer says Cathorla instead of Cazorla? There's always a clever mong somewhere doing that.
Thats how you're meant to pronounce it tbh. 'Z' in spanish is pronounced like 'th'.