Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - IWC cliches

Thread: IWC cliches
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #58 (permalink)
Guy LeDouche
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

Guy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missedGuy LeDouche probably won't be missed
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal View Post
Constantly claiming a wrestler sucks despite evidence of the contrary, and despite any advances in skills or character. For example, at least 90% of the forum was shitting on Morrison before and after he got fired. Possibly even 95%. Most were too timid to even post that he was good because you'd get blasted by 5 or 6 other posters.

Most of the forum never gave him any props at all. Now many people are on his nuts to come back because now that he's gone they realize how good he was. All because they're too narrow-minded to give anyone a chance since they go into it thinking they suck to begin with due to other IWC members.
I'm guilty of doing this. I used to shit on Morrison because it was the "cool thing to do" and because of him snubbing Trish Stratus at WrestleMania 27. But I do think hes a great talent that gets overlooked by a lot of people. His matches with CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, and Sheamus were great, especially his performance at the 2011 Elimination Chamber PPV. Even that match had with Evan Bourne on ECW had me going "Holy shit, this guy has talent".

He is a great talent that I wouldn't mind seeing back in the WWE.