Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 07:11 PM   #14057 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin View Post
Certainly not, but the plan was set in motion for it to be Jericho to challenge John-boy and depart from the company. I know fantasy booking is what you were referring too, and I would be right there with you, I'm only trying not to excite myself with the ever popular WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN awesomeness again. I do it far too much as it is. Mostly with Eddie Guerrero & Owen Hart. </3.
Yeah. Christian seemed filler in the feud when he shouldn't of been. Christian and Cena had an issue with each other since The 2005 Royal Rumble, and not to long later when Cena was drafted to RAW, his issue with Christian resumed on that Highlight Reel episode. But when Jericho's surprise heel turn happened, nearly all the focus was placed on Jericho/Cena and Christian seemed lost in the shuffle. They continued with Cena/Jericho up until Jericho left, and they threw Christian away like trash by sending him over to Smackdown and booking him worse on there. Christian's last match in the company before he left was on Velocity, it's no wonder he left, they really dropped the ball on him at the time.