Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 06:55 PM   #14056 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
Probably would give it the same rating. It's a real enjoyable match. And if we're going to play fantasy booking for a second, then I would of had Christian win. Christian was at his absolute PEAK at the time, his Captain Charisma character was the best thing in wrestling at the time imo, he was over, was moving merchandise, in addition to being a great talker and worker, I think they could of had Christian win the belt and only hold for a month or two, drop it back to Cena, and it wouldn't of hindered Cena's rise to the top AT ALL.
Certainly not, but the plan was set in motion for it to be Jericho to challenge John-boy and depart from the company. I know fantasy booking is what you were referring too, and I would be right there with you, I'm only trying not to excite myself with the ever popular WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN awesomeness again. I do it far too much as it is. Mostly with Eddie Guerrero & Owen Hart. </3.