Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *TNA Genesis 2013 Discussion*

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 06:09 PM   #128 (permalink)
KuritaDavion
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo

KuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth readingKuritaDavion has posts worth reading
Default Re: *TNA Genesis 2013 Discussion*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErrybodyTaps View Post
I too would love to see CD win tonight but I fear that is not what will happen. Thus gimme a Bobby Rooo World Title win tonight. I know many wont want Rooo vs Storm on the 24th but it will be on free TV and they can add a No Holds Barred stip this week. Roode retains by way of AJ's interference and gimme Roode vs Ray at LD with plenty of time to build. AJ vs Storm and Hardy vs Aries on the undercard.
The only problem I see with a Roode/Bully title match at LD is if Bully is in A&8s he's either going to be in Lethal Lockdown or facing Hardy for the title since there's no way they're putting pure heel/heel in the main event spot. Have no idea where Aries & Roode go if/when they lose tonight and they go with Hardy/Ray as the LD main.

KuritaDavion is offline   Reply With Quote