Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #6190 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 06:35 PM
The Arseache Kid
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
I can't say I'm surprised that both red cards were given with the level of refereeing, but I would bet that there will be another match this season where completely identical tackles will not receive a card, if a foul.

I can't read back pages as this site is the slowest site ever, but has anyone mentioned the supposed undercover journalist who has taken to Twitter this afternoon with tweets that he has proof that Liverpool fans were apparently chanting about Munich and spitting at disabled Manchester United fans in the form of video?

His account was suspended as there were thousands upon thousands of people commenting on his posts.

He said he is keeping the footage for his book, which is very suspicious as stuff like this, footage and proof, needs to be used to push people doing it out of the game.
Seems legit.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130527075641/tranquiltirades/images/e/e5/Dutch_mantell.jpg
WHAT A FRIGGIN CLOTHESLINE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome