Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 20th Anniversary of Raw Discussion FUCK IT... TRISH APPRECIATION NIGHT

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #53 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official 20th Anniversary of Raw Discussion Thread 1/14/13 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasab View Post
I hope not. Del Rio just won the championship, would be bad for the title itself. Plus I'm interested to see how Del Rio manages as a face champion. I've been wanting Dolph to cash in but now that Del Rio is the champ I think the earliest it should happen is EC.