Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Would you like The Rock to turn heel?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 04:12 PM   #26 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000Three Dog 501 - 1000
Default Re: Would you like The Rock to turn heel?

and what would be the point of him turning heel? Besides ruining the CM Punk Rivalry?

I really find people who think the Rock is coming back to wrestle full time as WWE champion after the rumble to be hilarious.
idk i guess im just really bored with the ol vince "the ratings are shit put the rock on tv!" mentality. Him showing up to wrestle in ONLY the Main Events of the largest PPVs of the year. Which essentially are spots that could be filled with the week in week out workers who need pushes. Trust me he wont be staying in the business this time around so a heel turn would seem pointless..
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote