Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 03:28 PM   #1171 (permalink)
shaneo1985
Learning to break kayfabe

shaneo1985 50 - 100
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I almost always get baseball tickets on Stub Hub. I'm a Yankees fan and go see their games but I can usually find tickets there around face value unless they're playing either the Mets or Red Sox.

Also why would you see a Mets game? If you're going to be in NY on April 4th do yourself a favor and see the best rivalry in baseball as the Red Sox are playing the Yankees in the Bronx. Yeah tickets will be more expensive if you don't get them direct but I think it would be worth it. After that the Yankees play the Orioles on April 12th. Both teams made the playoffs last year. Also the Mets suck? Why would you want to see them?
Yankees would be my first choice to see, but unfortunately I do not fly into NYC until the 5th. Leave on the 12th at night so can't make the Orioles game either (was hoping it would be an afternoon game but 19:05 start). So going to have to make do with the Mets.

Knicks are at home on the 5th and 9th - going to try and get tickets for one of the games. Looking like I will have to use TicketsNow/StubHub for them. Going to try and get the Bar Stool seats at the Garden (Sections 203 and 205) - think that will be pretty cool.

Rangers are at home to the Maple Leafs on the 10th so going to try and get for that too when they go on sale on Wednesday.

Going to the NY International Auto Show on the 6th also.
shaneo1985 is offline   Reply With Quote