Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Chavo Guerrero's wrestling?

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #30 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: Chavo Guerrero's wrestling?

He's boring and has the worst frog splash I've ever seen. Godawful. I mean the only thing I remember him doing matchwise was have a really boring opener with Kid Kash and Gunner where they cocked up a catapult spot to the corner. That says a lot about his stand out moments.

Can anyone name a memorable match he's had in TNA? And if so can you name something he did to actually make it better since if he was in a match where bad influence were great that's not exactly something he caused. Like I'm seriously struggling to find anything positive about him. He doesn't go around botching but that's pretty much standard for most wrestlers (im aware not all can do it though). Like FluxCapacitor said there's better hands you could stick in the midcard or tag division like Eric Young, Doug Williams or Kid Kash.