Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NHL: DRAFT! and GMing 101 all day.

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 02:40 PM   #1998 (permalink)
Maelstrom21
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Maelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friendsMaelstrom21 needs to make some friends
Default Re: The NHL: Where will Luongo end up?

The Ducks are such a wild card team this year. Hiller hasn't been able to stay healthy but they have John Gibson in camp and Viktor Fasth in camp. They really underachieved the last couple years. This could be the last year with Teemu Selanne (where have I heard that before?). Both Getzlaf and Perry are in contract years. I liked the signings of Sheldon Souray and Bryan Allen. Cam Fowler showed flashes of being a #1 D last year. Emerson Etem or Rickard Rakell could be another impact forward.

There's lots of range for where this team could finish in the West. I did a quick lock through the West and I could see them finishing anywhere from 4th to 12th.