Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rick Rude

Thread: Rick Rude
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 02:33 PM   #25 (permalink)
jcmmnx
Little Poppa Pump

jcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friendsjcmmnx needs to make some friends
Default Re: Rick Rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berkajr View Post
I never said his WWF work was better than his WCW work, but I am not too familiar with that work. Only thing I remeber was thinking when I saw him in WCW back in 1992 was that here we have a guy who pinned Warrior in his prime. He is going to dominate WCW, no one was going to have a chance at beating him (I was such a mark at the time LOL)
He was booked very well in WCW. His iron man match with Steamboat is one of my favorite matches of all time just masterful selling and psychology in that match. War Games 92 may be the best WCW match ever well worth looking up if you haven't seen it.
jcmmnx is offline   Reply With Quote