Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - IWC cliches
Thread: IWC cliches
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 02:47 PM
nevereveragainu
Humbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbUWF View Post
Half a mind. You said it.

I'm siding with Uncles cock in his ass now. That post settled it for me. Honestly, how has this guy gone an apparant year attention seeking without being banned?
telling you to grow up would be putting it mildly
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
Not saying wrestling isn't for adults, cuz I think it is, but it is absolutely for kids as well. It was the middle schoolers who lost their shit because a badass in a goatee was spilling beer everywhere and flipping off the audience. Other ppl loved it too, and that's great, but none of the stuff we've ever watched is 'mature programming.' Fucking in the middle of the ring, fucking a mannequin, kissing Vince's ass, Trish barking like a dog, 80 yr old giving birth to a hand, that was trash, it wasn never "mature."
see Herb? this is how mature adults make replies

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepinItReal View Post
Fans were leaving during Lesnar/Angle. Casual fans (the majority) come for the stars.
well to be fair it was the last match of the show, wrestling aint for everyone and "casuals" also think that Fast and the Furious is worthy of 5 sequals so f*** 'em

Last edited by nevereveragainu; 01-13-2013 at 02:51 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome