Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Still want Wade vs Sheamus feud

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 12:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
truk83
Getting over in the mid-card

truk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new heretruk83 better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Still want Wade vs Sheamus feud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodus Clay View Post
I already watched them wrestle each other and no thanks I know why you people like stiff matches I too but they still bored me even with that I had to look at my pc for any random stuff until their matches ended, promos could save the feud but lately Barret as been a boring on the mic, but well theres not much you can do with Kofi.
Yes, they did fight before. However, there was no real build, or meaning behind it. There was nothing personal about it. With Barrett holding onto the IC title, and then claiming that there is no way he would ever defend gold around his waist to Irish scum like Sheamus. Barrett would claim that Sheamus can be a former world title champion, and WWE champion all he wants, but he never won those titles off of Wade. Barrett explains that he just wants to kick Sheamus' ass, and prove to Vince McMahon that the English are still much, much better than those filthy, Irish, bastards. This is the perfect feud for Barrett to go over on because he is champion, and Sheamus loses nothing. Especially if Sheamus wins the Rumble.
truk83 is offline   Reply With Quote