Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - IWC cliches

Thread: IWC cliches
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 11:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
jimboystar24
Challenging SCOTT STEINER's authority

jimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friendsjimboystar24 needs to make some friends
Default Re: IWC cliches

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Curry I View Post
"Punk can't draw" - Who gives a shit?
This statement doesn't make any sense. Your statement answers your own question. "Punk can't draw" indicates he does not bring in new fans or is unable to maintain the current fanbase. They left, so obviously they gave a shit cause they're not watching.

I don't know, it just seems that your statement didn't make sense. Not a anti Punk guy, you could put anyone in your statement and it still wouldn't make sense.

Anyways, my contribution

"X wrestler needs to turn heel" (There are many examples of wrestlers that are just as bad as a heel as they were when they were face)

"X wrestler deserves to be in the WWE HOF" (No one "deserves" to be in because the WWE HOF is crap. no voting, no credentials needed, no real rules to get in just one person has to liek you)

"Triple H fans will say that everything is true if it has to do with making him look good. And if it's a bad rumor, it's not true because "it's from the dirtsheets"."

Triple H fans are the worst!
jimboystar24 is offline   Reply With Quote