Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #5907 (permalink)
Ali Dia
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Ali Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more seriousAli Dia needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKANDRE View Post
Regardless of the Cortese stuff, it's still an incredibly stupid knee kerk reaction to want a manager sacked after four games of a season, especially when he has just got you back to back promotions.
Did I want him sacked or was I just super critical? I have a feeling it was after the united game when he took Puncheon, Lallana and Lambert off when we were in complete control, invited united on and we went from united losing to winning. If I did say sacked, then yes I was an idiot fueled on anger. As for the J-rod incident I don't feel there was intent and haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise. Just saying he fell over with no contact is only one criteria met to constitute a dive but let's not reopen that.

On to a matter at hand, Liverpool need a number 10 type player so badly.