Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - REAL heels vs IWC heels

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #55 (permalink)
Boygirl
Moron

Boygirl has DAT HEATBoygirl has DAT HEAT
Default Re: REAL heels vs IWC heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick_James View Post
I think Punk is hit or miss with some of his heel promo's, they are either really great or really lame. That being said, Punk really doesn't do many heel maneuvers in his matches, things like low blows or going for the eyes, it often seems like Punk's move set is the same regardless of him being a heel or face.

Also, the screw job endings sometimes feel out of place in some of his matches, there should be times where he wins by cheating, but on his own still.

His promo's on Smackdown yesterday were awful, I honestly think they shouldn't have even been put on the show. It seems like he's trying *really* hard to get people to hate him instead of it being a natural process.
This is why Punk is an overrated heel. Majority of his promos rely on cheap heat. Also, there's nothing new in playing a coward heel.

I guess all that changed since 1-7-13 though. I say let Punk's character evolve, to the point that he might become of the greatest heels in history if given the chance to have great feuds.
Boygirl is offline   Reply With Quote