Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #5905 (permalink)
Andre
BLACK MARKET SMILIES

Andre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by SeabsAndre is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Where attempted murder happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Scorpio View Post
I was questioning some of his gaff decisions. However I wasn't aware of the Cortese politics that supposedly clouded team selection. Since showdown talks between Nigel and Cortese, the team selected actually seems correct. I put my hand up, I blamed the wrong man. Happily admit it. His positivity though is worth a punch in the face on occasion.
Regardless of the Cortese stuff, it's still an incredibly stupid knee kerk reaction to want a manager sacked after four games of a season, especially when he has just got you back to back promotions.