Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kingston = Tag Team division

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 06:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
Three Dog
Bringing you the truth...no matter how bad it hurts..

Location: My Fortified bunker in the middle of the DC Hellhole.
Three Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more seriousThree Dog needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Kingston = Tag Team division

does anyone else see that Kofi is the next Shelton

oh he cant get over the IC/US or Tag champs to get to the next level? well ok we will just work him going for the mid card titles forever and never give him a shot at that WHC/WWE title level. all the while bouncing in and out of teams that always quote "looked better on paper" lets face it hes stuck on the midcard level and will be gone in 2 years, 3 tops. and then every one will bitch online saying WWE needs to hire him back. Unless of course he is content just being stuck there in which case he'll be around for a while.
Im not saying nothing, im just saying....
“Look, let’s start with some tough love. You two suck at peddling meth. Period. Did you not plan for this contingency? I mean even the Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.... I'm just saying.” –

[] Adrian Neville/PAC wins a Title In WWE
Three Dog is offline   Reply With Quote