Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rick Rude

Thread: Rick Rude
View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 06:02 AM   #24 (permalink)
Berkajr
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Berkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more seriousBerkajr needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rick Rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmmnx View Post
Rude's WCW work is easily better than his WWF work as a whole. I'm not saying his WWF stuff was bad(the carry job of Warrior has only been equaled by Savage), but he was the ace of WCW in 92 and imo 92is the best in ring year in WCW history.

I never said his WWF work was better than his WCW work, but I am not too familiar with that work. Only thing I remeber was thinking when I saw him in WCW back in 1992 was that here we have a guy who pinned Warrior in his prime. He is going to dominate WCW, no one was going to have a chance at beating him (I was such a mark at the time LOL)

What a horrible night to have a curse

Currently marking for:
Lesnar, Cesaro, Ambrose, Hogan & The Rock
Berkajr is offline   Reply With Quote