Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NXT Shake Up - Billy Gunn replaces Bill DeMott as Head Trainer

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 02:13 AM   #24 (permalink)
SinJackal
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

SinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missedSinJackal probably won't be missed
Default Re: NXT Shake Up - Billy Gunn replaces Bill DeMott as Head Trainer

Guys. . .while Billy Gunn may not have been the best wrestler ever, how good was Bill Demott? Think about it. He fuckin sucked.

I also watched Tough Enough. Bill Demott is a shitty trainer who's opinionated to a fault. He doesn't like a guy for shitty reasons (remember Luke?), and will ride that particular guy into the ground despite his successes, then release them.

I seriously doubt the training quality will go down with Demott gone. Though Billy Gunn wasn't very charismatic or spectacular in the ring, he was always fundamentally sound. I think he's a decent choice. Yeah HBK would've been better, but I'm sure he's probably just wanting to be done with wrestling. Billy Gunn would likely be far more motivated. . .though obviously this is a HHH-friend choice.

Sean Waltman also wouldn't be a better choice than Gunn. The guy has drug problems, wasn't very good in the ring, and instead of asses to faces it's going to be crotches to faces. . .or did you guys already forget his special move, the bronco buster? Even his facebuster move was basically putting another guy's face in his crotch too. Then he'd throw down "suck it" signs before and after his matches.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote