Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 1995: The year in prowrestling that sucked tremendously
View Single Post
post #55 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 01:45 AM
-PerfectDarkness-
Uncle Kevin Liles #DefJamRecords

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Re: 1995: The year in prowrestling that sucked tremendously

So I finally decided to post (really meant to post a little sooner, but forgot).

I didn't like EVERYTHING about 1995 or the New Generation Era, but there were still alot of enjoyable mid-card/main event wrestlers and feuds at the time IMO. People like The Undertaker (possibly my favorite incarnation of him was during that era), Bret Hart, Lex Luger, Yokozuna, The Million Dollar Corporation, various other wrestlers/tag teams, and that one little group of rising superstars who ran shit backstage.....forgot the name, DAMNIT!

But seriously, I have alot of nostalgic memories of watching/being a fan of wrestling back then as a kid & that era created a good amount of future superstars and legends. While it might be considered one of the worst periods in wrestling, I consider it my overall favorite era and 1995 one of my favorite years ever.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome