Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.
View Single Post
post #89 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2013, 01:38 AM
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Daniel Bryan has zero charisma? I think some of you Daniel Bryan haters underrate Daniel Bryan so much. Truth is Daniel Bryan has done more in his 3 years in WWE, than Ziggler in his 7 years.
Nope, nope, nope. I love Bryan, and I love how he's been handled for the last yr (the 2nd coming of Kurt Angle). But Ziggler's better. You want a small, cheating escapist as your world champion? Dolph Ziggler. He should've won MITB and cashed in on Big Show a yr ago, and he should've lost to Sheamus at Mania. Had Bryan/Sheamus been an actual match, I'm sure Ziggler/Sheamus would have been better. Ziggler is such a great entertainer, and is just soooo good at making his opponents look good. A lot of veterans say that today's wrestlers "don't know how to tell a story," that its just pretty moves over and over, that there's no difference between good and bad. Ziggler is precisely the opposite of this in how well he plays the heel: evasive, selling, cheating, talking talking talking (even while in the ring) despite your 'suckiness' in the ring. Bryan did a great job with the strap, don't get me wrong, but Ziggler would've been better. Ziggler surviving those matches with Big Show and Mark Henry would have been pure gold. I don't think there's a better in-ring actor today than Ziggler, and I think only Rock was better in how emotionally expressive he is every single moment.

WWE favorites: Punk, Sheamus, Lesnar, Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns,
Del Rio, Orton, Bryan, Ziggler, Wyatt, Usos, Cesaro, Mysterio, Kane
DGPW: Doi, Yoshino, Tozawa, Yamato, Dragon Kid, BxB Hulk, Ricochet, Super Shisa
NJPW: Okada, Nakamura, Styles ROH: Briscoes, Fish and O'Reilly, Young Bucks
All-Time: Rock, Punk, Lesnar, Angle

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome