Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-13-2013, 12:38 AM   #89 (permalink)
KeepinItReal
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500KeepinItReal 251 - 500
Default Re: Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
Daniel Bryan has zero charisma? I think some of you Daniel Bryan haters underrate Daniel Bryan so much. Truth is Daniel Bryan has done more in his 3 years in WWE, than Ziggler in his 7 years.
Nope, nope, nope. I love Bryan, and I love how he's been handled for the last yr (the 2nd coming of Kurt Angle). But Ziggler's better. You want a small, cheating escapist as your world champion? Dolph Ziggler. He should've won MITB and cashed in on Big Show a yr ago, and he should've lost to Sheamus at Mania. Had Bryan/Sheamus been an actual match, I'm sure Ziggler/Sheamus would have been better. Ziggler is such a great entertainer, and is just soooo good at making his opponents look good. A lot of veterans say that today's wrestlers "don't know how to tell a story," that its just pretty moves over and over, that there's no difference between good and bad. Ziggler is precisely the opposite of this in how well he plays the heel: evasive, selling, cheating, talking talking talking (even while in the ring) despite your 'suckiness' in the ring. Bryan did a great job with the strap, don't get me wrong, but Ziggler would've been better. Ziggler surviving those matches with Big Show and Mark Henry would have been pure gold. I don't think there's a better in-ring actor today than Ziggler, and I think only Rock was better in how emotionally expressive he is every single moment.
Top Ten:#1 CM Punk #2 Sheamus #3 Shinsuke Nakamura #4 Brock Lesnar #5 Dean Ambrose
#6 Alberto Del Rio #7 Kazuchika Okada #8 Randy Orton #9 Daniel Bryan #10 Roman Reigns

All-Time: The Rock, CM Punk, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Shinsuke Nakamura
KeepinItReal is offline   Reply With Quote