Wrestling Forum banner

This or That

225K views 7K replies 281 participants last post by  Mayday 
#1 ·
you pick between the 2 things and then suggest the next 2 things to compare

i will start

Red or Yellow

#1,050 ·
Total Recall because of Jessica Biel and Kate Beckinsale.

Jessica Biel

OR

Kate Beckinsale

#1,058 · (Edited)
Not familiar with either.

REALLY? I can't fathom how anybody would rather see Punk suffer in the midcard, let alone in a match where he has no alternative but to job over being in an actual important match, the main event with Rock, unless they just hate Punk. After all Punk's done for WWE, it's going to make me throw up watching him get punished like this while Cena reaps the rewards for the 100000'th time. If they don't do something big with Barrett or Sandow (yeah right, they never will), this match might even put me off ordering WM, which I never do.

Shield vs Ryback and Team Hell No or Undertaker vs Triple H at WrestleMania? And no, a match being held AT WrestleMania doesn't make it better, keep that in mind.

#1,060 ·
Loved both. Wasn't as crazy as others for HHH/Taker but still a great match nontheless.

Shield vs Ryback/Hell no is fresh in my mind, but I give it **** 1/2 still. **** 3/4 for Taker/HHH

so Taker/HHH

or

DAMN IT CODY.

I did mark harder for SHIELD, but had HHH/Taker as a higher rating.

and Star Wars.

#1,063 ·
I'd want Punk vs Taker over Rock too.
And I just don't get why. I thought you were a Punk fan, don't you want his match to matter? You might as well just whip out your dick and piss in his mouth. He needs a WrestleMania main event already, and he needs it with no less than the biggest star in wrestling history, and no, that isn't Taker.

Deftones

The Dark Knight or The Dark Knight Rises?

#1,064 ·
Yeah, b/c like I give a shit about "gassed after 3 minutes" Dwayne Johnson. He needs to fuck off. Undertaker vs CM Punk at WrestleMania is the dream match for me. Oh no Punk loses. He's gonna lose it regardless. Losing to Undertaker at WrestleMania after having his championship reign hit the 400 day mark > working vs Rock any day. Especially if Punk wins at WrestleMania only to lose it at a lesser event. Which I can't possibly think is fitting. Do I want Punk to win at WrestleMania? Of course. Would be great and he deserves it. Losing to The Undertaker? Now there is and never will be any shame at that.

The Dark Knight by a considerable margin.

Kill Bill Vol 1 or Kill Bill Vol 2?

#1,066 · (Edited)
Yeah, b/c like I give a shit about "gassed after 3 minutes" Dwayne Johnson. He needs to fuck off. Undertaker vs CM Punk at WrestleMania is the dream match for me. Oh no Punk loses. He's gonna lose it regardless. Losing to Undertaker at WrestleMania after having his championship reign hit the 400 day mark > working vs Rock any day. Especially if Punk wins at WrestleMania only to lose it at a lesser event. Which I can't possibly think is fitting. Do I want Punk to win at WrestleMania? Of course. Would be great and he deserves it. Losing to The Undertaker? Now there is and never will be any shame at that.
I hate Rock as much as you do but the FACT is, he's a bigger star than Taker and the FACT is, Taker's not main eventing Mania, he's midcarding just like EVERYONE else. Whoever faces Rock gets the closer and that's what he needs. It's embarassing that people like Sid and Miz have main evented WrestleMania and Punk hasn't. Losing a pointless match to Taker, in the midcard, for NOTHING, that doesn't benefit him at ALL, after all he's done for them and for Taker to just fucking disappear again and beat the top heel for NO reason is not worth it. It's an absolute slap in the face to somebody who's above that kind of treatment, and if I were Punk I'd quit just to teach them a lesson about how you treat your top acts. The fact that this match is going to happen makes me fucking SICK.

Volume 1.

EDIT ~ Dean Ambrose of course. DEM MIC SKILLZ.

Goodfellas or The Godfather.

#1,067 ·
Rock doesn't even need to work WrestleMania. That's my answer on that. Besides, Punk vs Rock is happening at the Rumble. No WAY they would be awful enough to give it to us twice. Even if they do, yeah Punk wouldn't win the rematch either. Especially if he survived the first. Rock is no doubt gonna work vs Cena again as it is. There's your answer. Punk wasn't gonna be last on the card anyways. Cena will be.

Goodfellas.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine or X-Men: First Class?

#1,068 · (Edited)
Rock doesn't even need to work WrestleMania. That's my answer on that. Besides, Punk vs Rock is happening at the Rumble. No WAY they would be awful enough to give it to us twice. Even if they do, yeah Punk wouldn't win the rematch either. Especially if he survived the first. Rock is no doubt gonna work vs Cena again as it is. There's your answer. Punk wasn't gonna be last on the card anyways. Cena will be.
I don't buy this. If Rock faces Punk and Cena faces Taker, they close with Rock/Punk because Rock is bigger than Cena and Taker put together. Just like how Brock Lesnar is bigger than Cena and they closed with Lesnar vs Triple H at SummerSlam.

Them facing at the Rumble has nothing to do with it, the Rumble is a secondary PPV. Cena already got Rock at the big show, time to let somebody better than him have a crack at Rock at Mania, win or lose. I don't even care if he loses to Rock as long as he main events. Being in a throwaway midcard match with Taker is NOT acceptable for a performer the calibur of Punk.

First Class, I thought the Wolverine Origins movie was terrible.

Looking more forward to: Iron Man 3 or Thor 2?

#1,069 ·
Cena vs Rock II has much more of a shot at occurring than two CM Punk vs Rock matches do. Brock vs Triple H main eventing was easy. The other main events were Sheamus vs Del Rio & Punk vs Cena vs Show. Neither were that big. A first time dream match certainly was going to overtake those. Punk losing to Rock is ok b/c it goes on last? Ha. I fail to see how that's acceptable but losing to Undertaker isn't. Not gonna speculate on it being in the middle of the show or not b/c that's a toss up. If Rock vs Brock & Cena vs Taker, aka the rumored matches months ago, were to happen, I'd be willing to be money Cena vs Taker would end the show. So, I'm not with you on being sold that the Rock will main event just cause of who he is. Not one bit. Cena yes. Rock, nope. Considering they'll probably be working vs each other, well then it's a moot point in general. I'd mark so hard if Rock only worked Rumble and didn't do anything else.

It's so pathetic that the WWE has to base crap off of Hollywood fame. Get your mind right Vince. Appeal to the wrestling fans. The fans that know The Undertaker is the legendary force of the company. Rocky has a bigger name outside of the sport. Sure. Inside with the respect and praise? No way. That's all Undertaker.

Haven't seen a trailer for Thor II yet, so Iron Man III by default.

WrestleMania 26, WrestleMania 27, or WrestleMania 28?