Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 09:39 PM   #2542 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Around early 2000's I used to make my Jay-Z stan friends mad by telling them Aziatic was better than Blueprint(it's not really, but it's not that far off), and Doe or Die is better than Reasonable Doubt(this one I actually believe). The pairs of albums are definitely VERY similar. In the first case, Doe or Die came out first and definitely influenced Jay on Reasonable Doubt. And then Blueprint came out first and definitely influenced AZ with the soul samples sound of Aziatic.

Love all 4 of those albums, by the way. But back then I was still fighting the prop Jay-Z up at all costs and ignore the other LEGENDARY MC's that were his peers, thing that was going on.

Last edited by LBGetBack : 01-12-2013 at 09:43 PM.