Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #85 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Ziggler deserves better than the World Title.

I think he's destined for upper midcard which is the World title level, I don't see him breaking that glass ceiling and becoming more than that. I actually thought they were onto something post TLC with the removal of Vickie but for them to only align him with AJ was a real step backwards which leaves him in the same situation he was prior, with AJ and even Big E now being given the mic (and from what we saw on RAW even calling the shots at times) he could end up being the 3rd wheel in his own stable. :uhoh

The way to go was to not turn AJ heel but debut Big E and have him as Ziggler's muscle (just standing in the background looking tough type he was when he first debuted) leading him to gain further wins with Big E and its wrestling booking 101 with were you can go from there.