Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *TNA Genesis 2013 Discussion*

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 08:23 PM   #65 (permalink)
JaredStyles96
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JaredStyles96 101 - 250JaredStyles96 101 - 250JaredStyles96 101 - 250
Default Re: *TNA Genesis 2013 Discussion*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dastardly View Post
I'm surprised so many people think Daniels will win. Kaz and Daniels haven't won a match in weeks (okay, they've been given plenty of air-time, but in-ring they haven't been kind to him).

And AJ involvement? Why? He hates Daniels and has no beef with Storm. Unless he goes out to help Storm and accidentally knocks him out or something, leading to a Daniels win. But that would be pretty crappy, to be honest.
Granted, he does indeed hate Daniels; yet AJ has a huge problem with Storm and little seeds have been planted throughout the past few months. There's subtle things throughout matches we've seen (for e.g AJ on his losing streak about to win and Storm blind tags and takes the victory leading to AJ going ballistic to him in the ring), the backstage segments between the pair and the fact that Storm pinned him at Turning Point - rendering him unable to get a World Title shot until BFG 2013. In my opinion there's enough there to start a feud leading into Lockdown.

AJ interfering here (especially as it's to the benefit of Daniels of all people) would trigger off the feud in a pretty neat way I believe.

Sig credit to: Praetorian Guard.

Favourite Five

1. AJ Styles.
2. Austin Aries.
3. Christopher Daniels.
4. Bobby Roode.
5. Bully Ray.
JaredStyles96 is offline   Reply With Quote