Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why you can't compete with Chinese labor

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yamada_Taro
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Yamada_Taro is an after thoughtYamada_Taro is an after thoughtYamada_Taro is an after thought
Default Why you can't compete with Chinese labor

This young boy is less than 10 years old and his dad taught him how to play with a freaking huge real-size dozer.

He doesn't work in a factory, his dad taught him this trick for fun. Your dads probably did the same thing, but without a huge dozer. They taught you baseball, this dad decided to teach dozer driving.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1358017431

Compare with the western kids :

The little boy handles that thing like he's been operating it for longer than he's been alive

I am jealous and I think that we have completely made our kids inept by dis-allowing most physical and "work" opportunities to them. They are overprotected and become completely lazy. I used to ride my motorcycle out to the fields at 12 yrs old and work till dark at farms doing every kind of stuff possible including driving all rigs. Learned a ton and gave me ethic for life. It was fun, but hard work. I fear for our youth now.

Child labor is no joke and of course he would be better off getting some schooling before entering the work force and having fun as a kid.

Last edited by Yamada_Taro : 01-12-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Yamada_Taro is offline   Reply With Quote