Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why you can't compete with Chinese labor

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yamada_Taro
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Yamada_Taro Yamada_Taro Yamada_Taro
Default Why you can't compete with Chinese labor

This young boy is less than 10 years old and his dad taught him how to play with a freaking huge real-size dozer.

He doesn't work in a factory, his dad taught him this trick for fun. Your dads probably did the same thing, but without a huge dozer. They taught you baseball, this dad decided to teach dozer driving.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e7_1358017431

Compare with the western kids :

The little boy handles that thing like he's been operating it for longer than he's been alive

I am jealous and I think that we have completely made our kids inept by dis-allowing most physical and "work" opportunities to them. They are overprotected and become completely lazy. I used to ride my motorcycle out to the fields at 12 yrs old and work till dark at farms doing every kind of stuff possible including driving all rigs. Learned a ton and gave me ethic for life. It was fun, but hard work. I fear for our youth now.

Child labor is no joke and of course he would be better off getting some schooling before entering the work force and having fun as a kid.

Last edited by Yamada_Taro : 01-12-2013 at 08:21 PM.
Yamada_Taro is offline   Reply With Quote