Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why did Hogan job to The Rock, but not Austin?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 07:33 PM   #56 (permalink)
Scottish-Suplex
I'm known as 'Scottish-Throw' when introduced by Michael Cole.

Scottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friendsScottish-Suplex needs to make some friends
Default Re: Why did Hogan job to The Rock, but not Austin?

At a guess, Rock is the most likable ego-less guy in the world (who happened to be loved by the higher ups none the less), while Austin at that time in the WWE was pretty much beginning a crazy downward spiral that led to him walking out for a while. I imagine Hogan got one much better with the Rock.

Honestly it was for the best because I don't think Hogan would have been able to sell a Stunner very well.

"Get up fools, this mah table now!"