Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #13953 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Phil_Mc_90
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Well after a fair few hours of Foley goodness I think I love him even more

The man is a legend and deserves the hall of fame. The amount of punishment he took is unbelievable and it's the little spots he does which he doesn't need to but did because it made the match better and got a pop from the crowd that i love the most, the suplex onto the edge of the steel steps for example.

I love the street fight with HHH at RR 2000, just a great brawl which made HHH look amazing and Foley look crazy, I will always prefer this to the Orton one simply because it felt that much more intense imo.

I enjoyed the Mind Games match with Michaels a lot more than I have done in the past, Foley's character work is pretty phenomenal here and him and Michaels have really good chemistry.

His match with Vader from WCW Saturday Night is a great little TV match, Vader is brutal and Foley places the face role brilliantly, real gem of a match

Hell in a Cell with Undertaker is just special, the two falls from the cage add a lot to the match but they don't MAKE the match for me, the majority of the match is very good especially when you think what a mess Foley was in.

Overall a great way to spend a few hours, Foley is probably the wrestler I respect most in the world, someone who gave everything to the business but didn't overstay his welcome. A truly amazing creative mind and also one of the best talkers in history

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome