Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm sold on Del Rio as a face

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #56 (permalink)
floyd2386
Working on my abs

floyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friendsfloyd2386 needs to make some friends
Default Re: I'm sold on Del Rio as a face

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
Maybe because they wang to be unpredictable, make Smackdown more prestige, and give ADR a big moment in Miami in one of the largest Latin communities. Also they dont want it to be overshadowed by Punk/Rock and Rumble ( which it would be)
It's a good idea if you think about it. Maybe they figured more people would be watching SD because of The Rock, lets make it seem like anything could happen on the show. It was the perfect storm for them, they likely had more viewers tuning in, a hot crowd that's also a large Latin community and a great match.