Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - *TNA Genesis 2013 Discussion*

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 04:49 PM   #60 (permalink)
Shepard
La vie est drôle

Shepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF BallotShepard made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: *TNA Genesis 2013 Discussion*

I really hope whoever does those before the bell things gets paid well. I'll have to catch it before the show at some point.

TRIPLE THREAT ELIMINATION MATCH FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries vs. Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bobby Roode

D.O.C. vs. "The Icon" Sting

Christopher Daniels vs. "Cowboy" James Storm

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez (c)

FINALS OF THE X DIVISION TOURNAMENT
Kenny King vs. Christian York

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Tournament Winner vs. Rob Van Dam (c)

Devon
(TV Champion) vs. Joseph Park

-I can see Hardy as champ going into Lockdown. Might drop it there.

- Sting needs revenge. Can he be injured again after the match?

- Would love for Daniels to win to keep the momentum going. Maybe heel AJ (ugh) to cost Storm. That or STORMWINSLOL. These two could bust out a sleeper match though.

- Anything to get the titles off LAX 3.0. Match will likely be terrible.

- King over York and RVD. I know its no job Rob but they've built King up and turned him heel so surely it needs a pay off.

- JOE PARK. Should be hilarious, can't see both Aces & 8s losing. Plus its technically his "first" match so he'll probably Abyss up and have the win stolen thanks to fuckery.

Still need to catch this weeks impact, but the card seems fairly straightforward as it is. Main event is all that matters. Hopefully Lockdown doesn't have anything pointless like this. They have enough build.