Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6
View Single Post
post #659 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 04:56 PM
Scrooge McDoc
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Don't know what to think of Fall making an enormous multi-quote.

Anyways sXe still comes off scummy to me in all of that and he's not one to avoid voting a scumbuddy if they look like they're on their way out. I think Roy is probably town. TKOK comes off scummy there too though. I think Mr is town still. Sticking with came2play being town via Scrilla's confirmation until I have reason to think otherwise.

I thought Dan was scummy before although I can't remember why but his unvote doesn't really affect my read one way or the other tbh. Chr1st0 doesn't look great on reflection but I can forgive it since i've liked his play previous to the wagon and I bought the claim too, it's just the jumping onto the Big Man thing which has aroused suspicion.

Ziggler looks a lil scummy but when doesn't he look scummy and I also think Obby is probably non-Empire since Sterling tried to deflect his wagon onto him when it seemed like his wagon was ending.

My scattered thoughts. Sorry if it's tough reading

Blue Is Still The Colour

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome