Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 03:34 PM   #1134 (permalink)
Riddle101
Ambrose/Moxley

Riddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missedRiddle101 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeloader View Post
Well the other half of it is that Vince needs to properly book people after the fact. Mark Henry could of been awesome, but he has been one of the most misused people in WWE history.
Eh no, Mark Henry has been given chances in the past and he blew it because he sucks. He is a mediocre talent at best and there's no way he was miused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by screw you mcmahon View Post
Mark Henry could of been awesome? Henry makes Vader look like Brett Hart he fckin sucks. I would love to know what Henry does in the ring that anyone finds so fascinating. I don't have to mention his WM22 match that generated snores out of my ass in terms of quality. Henry should stick to what he does best and that is popping the Cheetos on the couch getting exercise using the remote. And as good as Edge vs. Foley was at WM 22, I don't think it's unfair to say a WM22 card of HBK/Edge, Taker/Foley, and Cena/HHH would have looked a lot better.
Are you implying that Vader sucks? Vader more or less is just as good as Bret Hart.

Riddle101 is offline   Reply With Quote