Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 02:16 PM   #635 (permalink)
Klee
The Loose Cannon

Klee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREWKlee is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
Hmm, Winter is Leia's assistant but kind of a fucking obscure character.
Pushed hard on the wagon, not that i really thought you were scum, but this maks me think you're town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillionDollarProns View Post
I'm not sure I like that claim, to be perfectly honest
Prons is town as he was refuting Rogers claim and I can't see a scum team mate bringing attention to a fake claim, when there is a wagon building especially when there was an element of doubt still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
It seems really far fetched Prons.
Unless this is a ...e and McQueen and MDP are bussing hard, I don't think they're aligned with Roger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy no wait Rigor View Post
Unvote, vote Roger

I'm definitely not 100% percent on this one, but he put himself into the believe my claim or lynch me position and the more I mull it over the more I think "eh fuck it".
Roy on the other hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamillePunk View Post
Big Man, Evo, AwSmash, and x iCame2Play x are in danger of being replaced.
iCametoplay with DAT PR, just throw a few BEEP BEEPS out there how hard can it be.