Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #1133 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Undertaker WM Streak Thread - No Other Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmathers1207 View Post
Punk/Taker is a match they are going with for Mania. It should definitely be for the title and I think the belt will gain the meaning that it desperately needs.
Streak vs streak match hurts the belt. We all know Taker is winning that match and then has to drop the belt ASAP. The guy wrestles once a year nowadays.

At least Rock is putting in the work to win the belt. Pretty much booked every week from now til Wrestlemania and working some Smackdowns.

Personally I think it should be Brock vs Taker. I just don't see the transition from Rock to Taker and let's be honest Brock vs Taker is a 10x better matchup for the streak.

Punk can feud with Triple H. Personally I'd love to see Punk and the Shield versus DX Triple H, NAO, and X Pac. More of a fun match.
GillbergReturns is offline   Reply With Quote