Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The what did you dream about thread?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #32 (permalink)
Bubz
Can't stop eating peanuts

Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz Bubz
Default Re: The what did you dream about thread?

Me, my girlfriend and my Dad were in a supermarket, these guys working there were trying to split us all up and show us different products so they could kidnap my Dad for some reason. We realized and walked out, but me and my girlfriend went to the toilet to fuck randomly and when we got back out my Dad was gone. We asked the guys in the shop who were harassing us and they said they didn't know where he was. I saw a big white bag behind one of them and it was moving so I tried to see what was in it, the guy came at me with a knife in the car park so I blocked it with some ninja shit and stabbed him in both arms and in the chest and then cut his throat. We then had a getaway car there for us out of nowhere but I went back to clean up a car that the blood from the guys throat had sprayed on for some reason. Didn't try and hide the body or anything, just tried to clean the car. We then got away in a car as the police chased us and then I woke up.
Bubz is offline   Reply With Quote