Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #6326 (permalink)
Irrelevant
All hope is gone.

Irrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missedIrrelevant probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKsaaki View Post
Just searched Cookiepuss on twitter.It's catching on like wildfire Whoa,The Rock made something that lame popular. y
I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about WWE now selling Cookiepuss T-Shirts with CM Punk on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRainKing View Post
I bet the show ends with Punk attacking The Rock during the Rock Concert. Seems like the sort of predictable thing you expect from WWE creative.
I would love for WWE to go this route. I would also love to see CM Punk tell The Rock after hitting him with the guitar, "Like I said last week, you can't leave any mark on the WWE champ's face but tonight, I definitely left a mark on yours". It would make the build-up much more intense.
Irrelevant is offline   Reply With Quote