Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #606 (permalink)
CamillePunk
The Sundance Kid

CamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by SeabsCamillePunk is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Day One: Guardian of the Mountain

The members of the New Republic got suspicious of Roger Sterling early on. He employed the TaylorFitz "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" defense, the classic newb scum delayed claim defense, and the poorly researched fakeclaim implying all women look the same defense. Neither worked, and he was blasted into Coruscant's sun.

Spoiler for Roger Sterling was...:

"But I really don't think he's a Dark Jedi. He's erratic and moody, but he doesn't have the sort of evil aura about him that I could sense in Vader and the Emperor. I think it's more likely that Master C'baoth is insane."
- Luke Skywalker

You're Joruus C'Baoth, Empire aligned. You're a clone of a Jedi Master from the Old Republic era. You've gone insane, and have been bribed by Thrawn to serve the Empire.

Roleblocker - Each night you can be used to stop a player from using their role.

It is Night One. Send in your roles.