Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #129 (permalink)
Rick_James
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500Rick_James 3001 - 3500
Default Re: Explain how Goldberg is still awesome and Ryback sucks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Roids View Post
goldberg also used alot of mma submission holds and kick and backflips. canīt see ryback do that besides that awkward big boot he does.
The only thing Goldberg lacked was some more ringpsychology and timing. He sometimes ran out of gas when he had to do longer matches, but hey at the pace he wrestles itīs fucking exhausting. All that shit can be covered up with good booking though.

But I have the feeling Ryback does even need more of that protective booking to cover up his massive flaws. The guy who got the most of that was Ultimate Warrior. Nobody can top him.

Can't give this guy any more rep, but here I thought I was the only one that noticed the akward big boot lol.

I will say though that they do give Ryback a lot of good protection already, his main event matches generally aren't that long, and if they are long, it's because they have him in some sort of team match, and give him a good long breather in the middle of it.

Can't hate on Ryback though, this guy arguably is having the first interesting feud with Punk (DB and Jericho would be great feuds if they actually built the guys up properly as threats), he brings a lot to the table and is making things interesting. Still though, his rise to the top seems to have happened a little too fast and he seems unsafe in the ring.
Rick_James is online now   Reply With Quote