Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #6321 (permalink)
CHIcagoMade
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

CHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a pushCHIcagoMade is getting a push
Default Re: Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Rock Concert 3 last year was classic and segment of the year but I'm not sure if it's fitting in the context of this program. For example on SD Rock said how disappointed he was that he heard Punk is not there because he wanted to continue what he did on RAW and kick his ass. Either way, Rock Concert is always welcome and I'm sure he will change the tone to fit it in the situation. I liked that they're doing different things in this feud and not just promo after promo. Rock/Sandow/Rhodes was an awesome segment, Rock's bit with Lilian on Rhodes after the Schindler's List answer was money. Heyman and Punk did a good job in the stadium segments.

Also Rock is the BEST person that Punk could lose the title to, hell the exposure he's receiving now is tremendous just wait until the Rumble where there's even more eyes on him.

Trust me Punks in good hands