Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #116 (permalink)
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

ThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more seriousThatWeirdGuy needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE 2011: Pushing the Boundaries

Friday Night Smackdown
30th September 2011
Bryce Jordan Center – University Park, Pennsylvania

We’re shown a recap of the events from last week. Daniel Bryan was shown to be talking up his chance at becoming the #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship but was later found backstage unconscious. Before the main event, Christian comes out to replace Bryan but Teddy Long says that he was the man that attacked Bryan backstage and John Morrison came out instead. Sheamus though goes on to win the match despite being hurt, beating Wade Barrett and Morrison after a Brogue Kick to Morrison. The World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry stands on the stage holding up his championship as the show ends. The Smackdown opening credits now come onto the screen with the shot of Henry holding the title from last week being the final image in the package. We now burst into the Bryce Jordan Center into a shower of pyro, with ‘Crash’ by Decypher Down being pumped through the sound system and the zooming shots of the audience looking excited for Smackdown action.

*ONLY ONE CAN JUDGE*

There is quite a large amount of heat for the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes, who is accompanied by Ted DiBiase. Rhodes seems to be making an extra effort to hide his face tonight as he looks completely down at the floor, DiBiase having to guide him a little to make sure that he doesn’t trip. DiBiase’s face tells us that the champion is not in a good mood given recent events, some of which were Ted’s own fault. Replays of when Regal knocked Rhodes out last week during their match are shown and once the replays are gone, Rhodes’ music has stopped and the IC Champion stands in the centre of the ring with his head facing completely downwards, not even the fans in the front row can see his face. He has a microphone in his hand which he slowly raises up to his face, still not raising his head.

Cody Rhodes: In January of this year... my face was damaged and broken by Rey Mysterio. I required extensive facial reconstruction surgery... and as a result I was forced to wear a mask in order to PROTECT my face.

Rhodes speaks in a monotone voice that causes a few people at ringside to shudder.

Cody Rhodes: I tried my best to overcome my disfigurement and carry on with my career... I got my revenge on Rey Mysterio by defeating him at Wrestlemania and then I won the coveted Intercontinental Championship.

He lifts his title up into the air and DiBiase applauds his friend’s accomplishment.

Cody Rhodes: I understand that being a champion in the WWE can place a target on my back and I understand that there are Superstars that want to come after me and my title.... but what happened to me last week was not someone making their intentions clear... what happened last week was a TRAVESTY!

The sudden raise in volume catches a few fans off guard, but still Rhodes looks down to the floor.

Cody Rhodes: William Regal-

Rhodes is cut off by loud cheering from the fans at Regal’s mention, and DiBiase screams for them to shut up.

Cody Rhodes: William Regal does not deserve a shot at my Intercontinental Championship... William Regal does not deserve to be in the same ring with me... William Regal... does not deserve to TOUCH MY FACE!! NOBODY DESERVES TO TOUCH MY FACE!!!

Rhodes now slowly removes his hood and he lifts his head up for everyone to see... and there is a reaction around the arena because Rhodes’ transparent mask reveals to us that he has a BLACK EYE!! The Intercontinental Champion looks disgusted at just about everything as he brings the microphone back up to his mouth.

Cody Rhodes: This... this... blemish on my face is the result of the heinous actions of William Regal last week, and I want... no, I DEMAND that someone fixes this mess!

Rhodes now turns towards the entrance stage.

Cody Rhodes: I know that you are watching back there, Theodore Long, and I demand that you come out here and reverse the referee’s decision from last week and you liberate William Regal of his Intercontinental Championship match that he does not deserve.

Cody snarls amidst the heat but there is no sign of the Smackdown General Manager.

Cody Rhodes: Come on, Teddy... I should not be subjected to defend the coveted Intercontinental Championship against a common thug like William Regal.

He once again turns to the stage and waits for the GM.

*REGALITY*

The fans pop loudly and the music announces the entrance of William Regal, dressed in a sharp suit with a scowl on his face. The #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship reaches the base of the ramp with a distinct fire in his eyes as he stares a hole through both Rhodes and DiBiase. Cody glares at his challenger this Sunday with a look of disdain and he puts his hand gently on his mask over the place where his eye is obviously swollen. Regal grabs a microphone from the top of the steps and climbs up onto the apron, wiping his shoes on the apron before entering the ring. He walks around it a little with Rhodes not looking at him and staying faced towards the entrance ramp. Regal stands on the side of the ring parallel to the commentators.

William Regal: Cody, there is something about... Would you turn around and face me like a man, you disrespectful, little peasant?!

There is a loud pop in the arena for that as Regal’s anger only increases. Rhodes slowly turns around and faces his adversary. Regal regains his composure and straightens his suit as Cody raises his microphone slowly up to his mouth.

Cody Rhodes: I’m a peasant? You’re calling me a peasant? In case you haven’t forgotten, my surname is Rhodes.... I am WRESTLING ROYALTY!

Regal scoffs.

Cody Rhodes: The fact that it took this long for me to gain possession of a title as prestigious as the Intercontinental Championship is a mystery because I was born to wear this championship around my waist.

Once again, Regal scoffs. He stops Rhodes from going further by holding his hand up.

William Regal: Well sunshine, I’m sorry to burst your bubble; but you are making a mockery of that championship.

Rhodes looks furious and Ted tries to calm him down.

William Regal: That title over your shoulder has been built on years of tradition on the backs of the true greats of this business and has been held by countless legends over the years; men that have gone on to become the real stars of the WWE. The way you have been carrying yourself since you won that title makes me feel sick to my stomach, which is why I have no problem relieving you of it this Sunday!

Regal is almost as angry as Rhodes is as he spits these words out to the champion.

William Regal: This joke of a reign has been build on the back of... Ted DiBiase and hitting Sin Cara in the face with your protective mask!

Cody Rhodes: You-

William Regal: And before you say anything, I suspected that at one point or another in our match last week I was going to suffer the same fate... but sunshine, this worn out dog might be old, but he is as smart as anyone that has ever laced a pair of boots... and what everyone can see on your face through that ludicrous mask is the result of an eighteen-year-long career of thinking ahead.

The fans pop as Regal is truly schooling Rhodes at the moment.

William Regal: I’m a thug, what did you really expect anyway?

Cody Rhodes: You know William... you think that just because you’ve been wrestling for eighteen years and have the respect of everyone in the back, you think... you think that puts you above everyone else; but it doesn’t.

Regal seems unsure about where Rhodes is going with this.

Cody Rhodes: Newsflash, old man; I don’t respect you! You cheated your way into a match for my Intercontinental Championship and you couldn’t even do it by yourself. Without Sin Cara carrying you through the past few weeks, you would be nothing on MY show!

DiBiase is standing back in the corner as it becomes obvious to everyone how heated this thing has gotten between these two.

Cody Rhodes: You are everything that you've admonished me for and worse... just looking at you makes me feel sick; you had to blemish my face to cover your own insecurities because all you are is a fat... ugly old man and this Sunday I am going free everyone from your pathetic existence in this company.

Regal throws his microphone down onto the mat and tries to get right into Rhodes’ face but DiBiase quickly stands in the way, blocking Regal’s path.

Cody Rhodes: Try it old man, and-

*MACMILLITANT*

Regal backs away and DiBiase smirks and Rhodes turns back to the stage as the Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long walks out onto the stage dressed in that vile brown suit again, the same as last week. He stands at the top of ramp with a small scowl on his face as well.

Theodore Long: Listen, playas... I’m tired of hearin’ you two run yo’ mouths out here because quite frankly, after both of yo’ actions in the past couple o’ weeks... neither of ya should be Intercontinental Champion! You are both as bad as each other!

A mixed reaction for the GM here, as they can’t like Regal being bollocked.

Theodore Long: But what has came ta my attention is that there is someone on the Smackdown roster that does deserve ta have an Intercontinental Title shot!

Cody Rhodes: And who would that be then, Teddy?

Theodore Long: Well you should know ‘im, Cody, because you screwed ‘im at Night o’ Champions!

The fans pop loudly as Rhodes’ head drops again, Long smiles out to the crowd.

Theodore Long: That’s right, playas! So I’m going ta make a small adjustment to the Intercontinental Championship match at Hell in a Cell! It is going ta be the Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes... defendin’ against William Regal... and SIN CARA!! In a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!

DiBiase starts to scream at Long from inside the ring and Rhodes looks furious; Regal isn’t too impressed either. The WWE Universe on the other hand, are bloody loving it!

Theodore Long: But tonight, I’m goin’ to make a ‘Hell in a Cell Preview’ Match... where Sin Cara will go one on one with... WILLIAM REGAL!! Holla Holla!

*MACMILLITANT*

WOAH! A huge match made by the GM as he waves to the fans before leaving back through the curtain. The camera zooms in on Regal’s face and he has a mixed emotion as tonight he has to face the man that helped him get an Intercontinental Title shot.

Josh Matthews: Wow! What an announcement from Theodore Long; two huge announcements in fact! Sin Cara will be added to the Intercontinental Championship match at Hell in a Cell in two night’s time, as well as face his fellow challenger William Regal tonight!

Booker T: Yeeah! Ma boi Sin Cara is gettin’ dat shot dat he rightfully deserves!

Michael Cole: I know this doesn’t happen a lot, but I am going to reserve comment; I think I have made it perfectly clear how I feel about Teddy Long’s management and this has done nothing to improve my feelings about him. Sin Cara LOST at Night of Champions; he doesn’t deserve anything!

Josh Matthews: Well tonight should be fun... Welcome to Smackdown folks, I’m Josh Matthews and I am here as usual with my good friend Booker T and a very... grumpy Michael Cole.
Michael Cole: I’ll cheer up when Smackdown gets a new General Manager!

Booker T: I know exactly what will cheer you up, Cole! How about later tonight? Mark Henry and Sheamus are going to have a Final Confrontation two nights before they bot’ step into Hell in a Cell and face off for da World Heavyweight Championship! Now can you dig dat?

Josh Matthews: We’ve already seen some verbal barb traded between opponents this Sunday and I’m sure lightning will strike twice tonight! Trust me, we have a lot more in store for you all tonight... on Smackdown!

Rhodes and DiBiase are still furious about Sin Cara being added to the match, and the commentators point out that it is rightly so, because he doesn’t even have to be pinned to lose the title. Smackdown heads off to it’s first commercial of the night with a lot of emotions running high already.
*Commercial Break*

Returning from the first commercial break of the night and we are right back into the arena. The music of Percy Watson & Titus O’Neill is playing in the background as the men themselves are both standing in the ring, receiving that jobber entrance.

Josh Matthews: Here we see two gentlemen in Percy Watson and Titus O’Neill that didn’t have the best of weeks last week as both men lost in singles competitions... to the same man!

Michael Cole: Well, Justin Gabriel has been in great form recently and he could have beaten anyone last week; so you can’t put these two down too much. But Watson and O’Neill took it upon themselves to attack Gabriel after he was able to beat Titus... and then this happened.

A replay of Fighting for Freedom coming down to the ring to make the save is shown, ending with the Brainbuster/Diving Leg Drop combination on Watson.

Booker T: Fightin’ fo’ Freedom were just doin’ what superheroes do... dey saved the day!

Michael Cole: Have you not heard a word either of them have said? They will deny that they are superheroes, Booker!

*HEROES OF METAL*

The tune that sounds suspiciously like the Superman theme blares out into the arena, and Derrick Bateman and Johnny Curtis walk out onto the stage, both wearing matching blue and red trunks that say ‘FFF’ on the back side in yellow writing. Curtis has a phoenix on the front of him whilst Bateman has a crown. Fighting for Freedom start to jog down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans in the front row as they do.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is a tag team match... set for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of four-hundred-and-fifty-seven pounds, they are the team of ‘The Phoenix’ Johnny Curtis and ‘The Prince of Justice’ Derrick Bateman... They are...FIGHTING FOR FREEEEEEEEDOM!!! And already in the ring; at a combined weight of five-hundred-and-fifteen pounds... ‘Showtime’ Percy Watson and Titus O’Neill!

Michael Cole: Well I’m just glad that we finally get to see these two in action tonight; I was getting tired of them not doing anything around here apart from attacking innocent people!

Josh Matthews: Well they were challenged to this match tonight but Titus O’Neill and Percy Watson, and this is the first time we will see these two team up in a match here on Smackdown!

Booker T: Dese two boys are in ma Fave Five, man! Dey are gon’ add a lot to dat Tag Team Division right here in the WWE.

Michael Cole: Who is actually in your Fave Five, Booker?

Booker T: Dats simple; dese two boys, Daniel Bryan, Sin Cara, Kaitlyn and Teddy Long!

Michael Cole: That is six people.

Booker T: Fightin’ fo’ Freedom count as one, sucka.

Curtis and Bateman slide into the ring and both mount turnbuckles and taunt out to the fans; they are both in high spirits to finally be getting their chance as a team on Smackdown. Both of them jump down from the turnbuckles and face their opponents, O’Neill in particular not looking too impressed with the men that beat him down last week. The music fades out and Bateman in particular seems to be enjoying this whole occasion a little too much as he looks sternly out to the WWE Universe. Percy and Titus are in no doubts that it will be Watson starting the match and Curtis tells his partner to get onto the apron because he wants to start; something that Bateman is more than happy with.

Match One:
Fighting for Freedom vs Percy Watson & Titus O’Neill

The bell rings and Curtis slaps his hands together before meeting Watson in the centre of the ring for a lock up. Watson is actually able to get the better of it as he uses his position to slap on a side headlock that has Curtis off balance a little. Curtis though is able to push Percy away and into the ropes, where Watson comes back with speed, but right into an Arm Drag from Curtis! Watson is right back up to his feet, and he charges back at Curtis again, but this time receives a dropkick to the face for his troubles!! O’Neill looks frustrated already as Curtis now sees fit to get himself out of the match and tags in Derrick Bateman. Bateman comes in to a nice pop, and he gets going right away with a right hand to Watson who is caught up in the ropes. Bateman now grabs Watson by the head and brings him into the corner; and smashing Percy’s head off of the top turnbuckle!! Watson cries as he comes away, shouting “MA EYE! MA EYE!” loud enough for the microphones on the cameras to hear. The referee comes in to see what the problem is and Bateman seemingly goes over to check that Watson is okay... but Watson with a poke to the eyes of Bateman!! The fans boo Watson for that move as he was obviously faking the ‘eye injury’... and he follows up with a kick to the gut, followed by a Snap DDT! Watson in quickly for the cover! One...Tw- Kickout!

Bateman kicks out to the relief of the fans, but Watson quickly tags his partner back into the match. Titus comes in strong and he cracks the recovering Bateman in the back with a clubbing blow that sends him back down onto the mat. O’Neill barks like a dog a couple of times before he lifts Bateman up to his feet and Irish Whips him into the corner. He follows Bateman in and crunches him against the turnbuckle with a shoulder to the gut! The Big Dog stays in position and he delivers another two hard-hitting shots to the mid section with his shoulder, before he takes a few steps back at the referee’s request. Bateman stumbles out of the corner and Watson scoops him up and drops him onto the mat with a Scoop Slam! Derrick is in some pain now and Watson drops an elbow down across his chest before staying on top for the cover! One...Two...Bateman shoots the shoulder up! Curtis claps his hands to try and pump his partner up and Titus gets back up to his feet with a sour look on his face, bringing Bateman back up with him too. He drags the POJ over to his corner and extends his arm out to tag in Watson, and Showtime starts to climb up the turnbuckle. O’Neill holds Bateman in a position similar to a Dragon Sleeper; exposing the mid section... and Watson flies off of the turnbuckle and lands an elbow right onto Bateman’s ribs!! Bateman cries out in pain as O’Neill drops him onto the mat and Percy now rolls his downed opponent into the centre of the ring.

Watson looks out to the WWE Universe before doing his little jig and shouting “OH YEAH!” at the top of his voice. He then runs against the ropes and comes off looking for the SHOWTIME SPLASH-NO!! Bateman rolled out of the way! Watson lands right on his front in a heap, and Curtis now slaps the turnbuckle in joy, but Bateman only rolled further away from his partner! He uses the ropes to get back up to his feet and sees the recovering Watson in the middle of the ring, blocking his way. Bateman holds his gut... before charging right through Watson with a Shining Wizard Kick!! The fans pop loudly for that and Bateman carries his momentum on and leaps for the tag to Curtis! The Phoenix slingshots himself over the top rope and into the ring, and O’Neill also runs into the ring despite not being the legal man! Curtis ducks a clothesline attempt and then comes back with a Savate kick to Titus, doubling him over! Bateman now comes to his senses and he pushes O’Neill forwards and Curtis drops the top rope down; the big man goes flying out of the ring! O’Neill lands in a heap as Fighting for Freedom turn their attention back to the dazed Percy Watson in the ring. Curtis immediately starts to head towards the turnbuckle and Bateman helps Watson up to his feet... before hooking him up, lifting him up AND holding him up for a few seconds before dropping him with a BRAINBUSTER!! Watson bounces back down onto his back and Curtis is ready and waiting on the top rope... he leaps off and connects with the PHOENIX LEG DROP!! The fans eat the move up and the NXT Season 4 Winner hooks the leg; Bateman counting along! One...Two...Three!!!

Winners: Fighting for Freedom (6:42)

*HEROES OF METAL*

Tony Chimel: Here are your winners... FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM!!

Curtis gets back up to his feet and high fives Bateman after winning their first match together as a team, Watson rolls out of the ring and into the arms of a waiting Titus... Percy can be heard saying “I can’t feel ma legs, Titus! Oh no...” which causes the commentators to laugh a little bit.

Josh Matthews: Well an impressive victory for Fighting for Freedom tonight over (laughs) Percy Watson and Titus O’Neill! I think all these guys need is a couple more wins and they could be some serious contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships!

Michael Cole: I was really pullin’ for Watson and Titus... but these two did impress me in that match; I still want them to admit that they are superheroes though!

Booker T: What makes you think dat anyway, Cole? Curtis and Bateman have real futures on Smackdown an’ I can’t WAIT to see who dey facin’ next!

Fighting for Freedom now start to back up the ramp after having their arms raised by the referee in the ring. They slap hands with the fans in the front row, still jubilant after winning their first match, as we fade away elsewhere...

Backstage where we see John Morrison practising his parkour backstage by leaping over a box and then sliding under a rail... he suddenly stops though as it appears that a figure is approaching him.

John Morrison: Hey man... take it easy; I’m not lookin’ for any trouble.

The camera pans to the right slightly and we can see that Christian is storming towards Morrison, and he doesn’t look happy.

Christian: You’re not looking for any trouble, huh? Well I think you found some as soon as you took MY place in the Main Event last week!

Morrison doesn’t back down and Christian carries on.

Christian: I am the Saviour of Smackdown; the BEST that this show has to offer... and you have the cheek to try and steal the place that I deserve from right under my nose?

John Morrison: Look, I didn’t wanna get involved in all of your crazy, but Teddy Long asked me to be in the Main Event last week after you took out Daniel Bryan... if you want to blame anyone, you should blame yourself.

Christian looks furious now after Morrison answered back.

Christian: I’m a two-time World Heavyweight Champion, you can’t talk to me like that! You are beneath me; Daniel Bryan is beneath me. Neither of you are worthy of takin’ my spot, my chance of becoming World Heavyweight Champion again.

Captain Charisma pauses.

Christian: So here is what I want to happen... I want you in the ring tonight; I want to prove to everyone, especially Teddy Long that I should be World Heavyweight Champion. After what I do to you tonight, he’ll have no choice but to name me the next number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Morrison smirks and he holds his hand out to Christian, looking for a handshake, but Christian looks down at the extended hand and walks away out of shot.
*Commercial Break*

Returning back to Smackdown now and we see Matt Striker appear on our screens, and he seems even more excited than usual for his guest at this time.

Matt Striker: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the man that will face Wade Barrett this Sunday at Hell in a Cell; he is ‘The Viper’, Randy Orton!

The fans go nuts for Randy Orton, who walks into the shot next to Striker, his black ‘Security’ t-shirt on over his trunks, and he doesn’t look best pleased. Striker’s demeanour drops a little after seeing the mood of Orton, but he pressed ahead anyway.

Matt Striker: Randy, last week you lost your rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship that Mark Henry won off of you at Night of Champions, and we learnt on wwe.com over the weekend that you will face Wade Barrett at Hell in a Cell this Sunday. You and Wade have had your fair share of problems with each other in the past, so how are you feeling heading into your match in two night’s time?

Randy Orton: Matt, you said it yourself... I lost my chance of becoming World Heavyweight Champion again last week... so in my mind all I can do is win matches until I feel like I deserve another shot for the title.

Orton smirks a little.

Randy Orton: And that is where Wade Barrett comes in... he has been trying to make a fool out of me for weeks now... but all his hard work has resulted in him laying out on the mat for two weeks in a row after I gave him an R...K...O.

The fans chant along with the three letters which causes Orton to smile a little.

Randy Orton: So the way I see it is that this Sunday... I can start my quest to becoming World Heavyweight Champion again... by taking Wade Barrett...out.

Matt Striker: So what about tonight? Wade Barrett said he challenges ‘The Worm’ to a match tonight; are you going to go out there and give us a preview of things to come this Sunday?

Orton looks at Striker with a confused look on his face, before he sinks his head down and lightly shakes it before walking away. Striker looks confused as to what that meant as he watches Orton leave the shot. Back to lé arena.

Michael Cole: Well, thanks for that insight there, Randy... really helpful.

Josh Matthews: Nonetheless, tonight Wade Barrett has challenged Randy Orton – well, ‘The Worm’, as Barrett likes to refer to him as – to a match tonight ahead of their eagerly anticipated match at Hell in a Cell.

Booker T: I don’ know if Orton is goin’ to accept dat challenge! But tonight, we gon’ see ‘Da Final Confrontation’ between ma boy Sheamus and Mark Henry!

Michael Cole: There is a lot of issues between those two that are going to be solved inside Hell in a Cell this Sunday, but tonight we set these two free to let the other know exactly how they are feeling going into this match.

*MAIN YASH HUN*

The Arabic chanting brings some heat into the arena, which is only intensified by Jinder Mahal walking out onto the stage; looking very, very angry. He is dressed to compete but wears a white gown and a burgundy turban before holding his arm out and storming down to the ring. A few seconds after Mahal has left the stage, The Great Khali walks out from behind the curtain and he follows his brother-in-law down the ramp, devoid of any emotion.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall... Introducing first, being accompanied by The Great Khali, from Punjab, India, weighing two-hundred-and-twenty-two pounds... JINDER MAHAL!

Michael Cole: Here is a very talented young man with a huge career ahead of him in the WWE, but I think he just hasn’t had his big break yet on Smackdown.

Josh Matthews: Whilst I might not personally like Jinder Mahal, there is no denying that he is a force to be reckoned with in that ring. He has a huge opportunity tonight to impress Teddy Long, and hopefully work his way up the ladder tonight.

Booker T: Well, if he wants to climb da ladder, he jus’ needs to stand on Da Great Khali’s shoulders, ya dig!

Booker laughs hysterically at his awful joke as Mahal now sets his turban aside at ringside, before removing his jacket and climbing up the steps into the ring. Khali quickly follows him into the ring by climbing over the top rope and Mahal starts to shout at the giant for no apparent reason as usual. His music fades out and he looks around the arena with an angry face on as everyone’s attention returns to the stage...

“OH AYY OHH... OH AYYY OHHH!”
*POWER*

The Pennsylvania fans get up on their feet for the ‘Rising Star’ Justin Gabriel as he walks out from behind the curtain with a huge smile on his face; possibly taken aback by the reaction from the fans. He jumps up into the air and lands crouched down, looking out to the fans and once again pyrotechnics shoot out from the stage as he lands! He looks around to give a look to say ‘I know that was awesome’ before walking down to the ring as confident as ever; a disapproving Jinder Mahal looking on.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent... from Cape Town, South Africa, weighing two-hundred-and-thirteen pounds.. JUSTIN GABRIEL!

Booker T: Oh here he is! Dis boy is da real risin’ star on Friday Nights! Justin Gabriel can’t stop winnin’, dawg!

Josh Matthews: Booker is right, folks – Justin Gabriel has won his last EIGHT matches in a row... including two last week on Smackdown alone, where he defeated both Percy Watson and Titus O’Neill in quick succession!

Michael Cole: And in an exclusive interview with wwe.com, Gabriel revealed that he has Cody Rhodes and the Intercontinental Championship in his sights... I think tonight is going to be a real test for Gabriel.

Josh Matthews: I think this is the toughest test he will have faced since beginning this winning streak, so I am looking forward to seeing if he can compete with Jinder Mahal and continue this winning streak.

Gabriel gets into the ring after slapping hands with the fans at ringside and he climbs up onto the turnbuckle nearest to the steps and he holds his arms out for the fans, so he can soak in the cheers from them. Mahal tries to storm over to him to get the match started but the referee is able to prevent this from happening, which causes Gabriel to smile and hold nine fingers up to Mahal, indicating that he is going to be win #9. Khali is ordered out of the ring, but he tries to plead that he should be allowed in the ring, but eventually a couple of personnel at ringside convince Khali to relent and get out of the ring. The referee checks with both Gabriel and Mahal, and both men are ready to get this match underway!

Match Two:
Jinder Mahal
w/ The Great Khali vs Justin Gabriel

The bell rings, and the two men approach the centre of the ring and immediately initiate a lock up. Mahal puts Gabriel into a side headlock, but the South African pushes both men back against the ropes but sends Mahal across the ring. Mahal comes back at Gabriel but his clothesline attempt is ducked, he comes off over the opposite way but this time Gabriel leapfrogs over Mahal! Mahal comes back again, but Gabriel drops to the mat and he sends Mahal over with a Monkey Flip! The fans cheer as Mahal gets back up quickly, and he goes right back in for another clothesline, but Gabriel ducks... Leg Sweep! It is a hard landing for Mahal, and Gabriel is right back up, running against the ropes and he dives down for a Flip Senton... but Mahal moves!! Gabriel lands hard on his tailbone, and Mahal gets right back up to his feet and delivers a stiff kick to Gabriel’s back that echoes around the arena! Looking to surprise his opponent early on, Mahal goes down for a cover but Gabriel kicks out almost instantaneously.

Mahal gets right back up to his feet and Gabriel is not far behind him but the South African cannot stop Mahal coming in quickly with some stomps to the head and back, that knock him right back down to the mat. The commentators note that Mahal’s style may not be pretty but it is effective. Jinder now backs against the ropes and drops a knee down, right across Gabriel’s face. He rolls through and right back into the ropes again where he comes back with another knee; dropping it down on Gabriel’s face once again! To a chorus of boos, Mahal then slowly rolls through and repeats the action for a third time, and is quickly into the cover once again! One...Two-No! Mahal’s anger is fuelled further by Gabriel kicking out, and he quickly grabs the South African and brings him into the corner, and repeatedly strikes Gabriel on the top of the head with closed right hands! This causes Gabriel to slump down into the turnbuckles where Mahal continues the assault with stomps that drive Gabriel down into the mat! The referee decides he has seen enough and he begins the 5-count for Mahal to stop.

Jinder backs away, and Gabriel takes the chance to come to his senses a little bit, and he pulls himself up to his feet using the ropes... but Mahal charges in... but Gabriel moves and Mahal goes right into the turnbuckle! Looking to take advantage, Gabriel quickly rolls Mahal up! One...Two...NO! The fans’ excitement dies down after the kickout as both men once again make it up to a vertical base, with Mahal in the corner now; not best pleased with almost being caught out there. Gabriel now charges in, but Mahal elevates him up over the top rope... but he lands on the apron! Jinder doesn’t realise it, and he turns around... only to be shouldered in the gut! This knocks him back and Gabriel sets himself up... he springboards over looking for an elbow strike, but Mahal gets his boot up and creams Gabriel in the face!! The South African drops like a stone down to the mat, and Mahal goes right in there for another pin attempt; hooking the leg! One...Two...Kickout!

Gabriel has barely moved after the shot, but still shows enough wherewithal to kick out! Mahal brings him right back up to his feet slowly... and he delivers sharp knees to Gabriel’s face again, and turns him around before pulling Gabriel’s head back... and Gabriel falls down back first right into Mahal’s knee!! The South African’s back is arched as he writhes in pain following that sick-looking manoeuvre, and he rolls out of the ring, down to the floor below. Naturally, Mahal follows suit, and he wastes no time in using Gabriel as a battering ram and driving him spine-first into the ring apron!! Perhaps looking to remove the 450 Splash from Gabriel’s arsenal as well as set up for the Camel Clutch, Mahal continues his targeted assault on Gabriel’s back by driving him into the apron once again!! The referee begins his count out of both men, whilst trying to keep the giant Khali at bay, and Mahal slides into the ring; he also turns the referee around... so the official cannot see Khali grab Gabriel by the head... and push him right into the barricade!!

The fans boo the dirty tactics o the Indian duo, and Mahal returns to ringside so he can roll Gabriel back into the ring... and cover him once again...One...Two...Thr-NO! Gabriel stays alive once again, and now Mahal brings him back up to his feet... and he Irish Whips him towards the ropes... and Gabriel turns it into a SUICIDE DIVE TAKING OUT KHALI AT RINGSIDE!!!! The fans go wild as the giant is floored by the surprise attack of Gabriel; but the South African stays down next to the Punjabi Nightmare as his back is really hurting after risking it all to take Khali out. The referee starts to count Gabriel out, but Mahal comes rushing out of the ring – outraged - and he rolls Gabriel back inside. Mahal storms up to the South African upon his return to the ring... and he starts to apply the CAMEL CLUTCH on the Rising Star! Gabriel tries to fight out of it... and he scrambles towards the ropes to stop the hold being locked in! Mahal is furious as he is forced to back away by the referee... but he doesn’t have time to react as he is cracked around the side of the head by a Discus Elbow from Gabriel!! Mahal is groggied slightly, but not down... so Gabriel grabs him by the head and plants him with a DDT! The Rising Star now makes the cover! One...Two...Thr-Mahal kicks out!!

Mahal shows some resilience, but is a lot slower than Gabriel to get to his feet. Gabriel swings for the fences with a wild Roundhouse Kick, but Mahal is able to slump underneath it... and he tries lunging at Gabriel, but Justin moves out of the way. Mahal turns around... RIGHT INTO A SUPERKICK FROM GABRIEL!!! The fans go wild as Mahal is cracked in the jaw and falls to the mat like a sack of potatoes! Gabriel went down as well after hitting the move... but he slowly realises that Mahal landed in quite a convenient place! Gabriel rushes up to his feet and he starts to scale the turnbuckle as quickly as he can; selling the injuries to his back. The fans are all on their feet as the South African reaches the top rope... he steadies himself and holds his arms out... before hitting a beautiful 450 SPLASH on Mahal!!! Gabriel rolls around a little bit after hitting the move as he holds both his back and stomach, but after a few seconds he crawls over to Mahal and hooks the leg! One...Two...Three!!!

Winner: Justin Gabriel (8:12)

*POWER*

The fans react extremely positive as Gabriel slowly gets back up to his feet and has his arm raised by the referee. Khali is now back up to his feet and he reaches into the ring and pulls his brother-in-law out of the ring and helps Mahal to make his way back up the ramp. Gabriel looks right at Mahal and holds nine fingers up at him, which causes Mahal to shout out in Punjabi at Gabriel.

Josh Matthews: Wow! Another impressive display from Gabriel tonight against a very game Jinder Mahal. I thought that this run was going to come to an end for a moment there.

Booker T: Gabriel was still able to win even after da Great Khali got involved, dawg! But I’ll admit, Mahal has some skills.... nothin’ compared to ma boi Gabriel dough.

Michael Cole: Mahal proved to be the toughest test Gabriel has had recently, and Gabriel certainly did himself a big favour in terms of getting an Intercontinental Title shot in the future.

Booker T: True dat!

*Commercial Break*

Backstage again, and a nice pop rings out around the arena as we see that the GM Teddy Long having a conversation with the #1 Contender to the Divas Championship Kelly Kelly and her... friend, Eve. The trio are in mid conversation, and we come in whilst Kelly is speaking.

Kelly Kelly: So thank you Teddy for giving me the chance to win the Divas Championship back... I really appreciate it.

Theodore Long: That’s okay, babygirl! I wish you all the luck I can give.

Kelly Kelly: Thanks... but I think I have a lot better chance of winning now, because Eve is going to be there to back me up!

Kelly turns to Eve like a little girl happy to see her best friend.

Kelly Kelly: Eve, I really can’t put into words how much it means to me that you are going to be in my corner at Hell in a Cell! All these things you’ve been doing for me lately... I just want you to know that I really appreciate it.

Eve: Uh-

Before Eve can actually speak, Kelly jumps onto her with her legs around Eve’s waist and she tightly embraces her. Eve returns the hug but then Kelly kisses her on the cheek! The fans pop, and Long’s eyes pop out of his head. It wasn’t just a normal peck, it lasted a little too long to be just that, and Eve looks a little uncomfortable at that, but she eventually goes along with it. Kelly hops down, and she grabs Eve’s hand and pulls her away, the two holding hands as they leave; Long checking out DEM ASSES like the playa he is. Suddenly, a worker pops out behind Long.

Worker: Mr Long, I’ve just got a memo from....

Long is obviously still checking out the girls with a grin on his face and obviously didn’t hear the man behind him.

Worker: MR LONG!

The GM jumps out of his skin, and turns to the young man not looking too impressed.

Theodore Long: Now you just interrupted some serious business, playa! This better be good! What have ya got for me?

The worker hands over a piece of paper.

Worker: It is a memo just in from Stamford... Mr Helmsley is giving you a Performance Evaluation next week on Smackdown.

There is an uneasy reaction amongst the fans because now Teddy has a look of pure worry on his face. He starts to hurry off, shouting back as he does.

Theodore Long: Get going, playa! We got things ta do!

The confused young man then walks off and we fade back to ringside, where we see Tony Chimel standing in the centre of the ring, microphone in hand. The bell chimes and the hard camera zooms in on the announcer.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one fall... and it is a Hell in a Cell PREEEVIIEWWWW MATCH!

*REGALITY*

There is a very hearty pop in the arena, as for the second time tonight William Regal walks out onto the stage, this time adorned in a purple robe over his wrestling trunks... and an even bigger scowl than before, due to his chances of becoming Intercontinental Champion this Sunday being 16.67% less than before. He ignores the fans and cracks his knuckles as he walks down the ramp.

Tony Chimel: Introducing first, from Blackpool, England, weighing two-hundred-and-forty pounds... WILLIAM REGAL!

Michael Cole: Well here we have a very unhappy William Regal coming out for his match up next... but what about what we just saw backstage guys? Teddy Long is getting fired next week!

Josh Matthews: What? Cole, it is just a Performance Evaluation... Personally, I think Teddy Long has done a great job these past few weeks putting together great match ups; this next one being a perfect example!

Michael Cole: Well, you aren’t in tune with everything as much as I am, Josh! I know just what Triple H thinks of Teddy Long.

Josh Matthews: You got an insider information, Booker?
Booker T: ...

Josh Matthews: Book? You there?

Booker T: Oh, sorry Josh, I was just thinkin’ ‘bout Kelly Kelly and Eve.... dey gettin’ awful close, dawg! Shucky Ducky Quack QUACK! Haha!

Michael Cole: My man Booker knows how it is! Pound it, Book!

Booker T: Get yo’ fist away from me before I put mine in yo’ face, Cole.

Apply cold water to burned area, Cole. Anyway, Regal is now up on the apron and he wipes his feet on the mat before climbing through the ropes; immediately walking across the ring to pass his robe down to someone at ringside. He motions for everyone to get on with it as he focuses towards the stage. The lights duly dim down which causes the fans to cheer in anticipation for Smackdown’s resident luchador...

*ANCIENT SPIRIT*

The pop only intensifies as Sin Cara walks out onto the stage, wearing a red mask with matching red tights. He holds out his arms and raises them high quickly, it is obvious that he is in a good mood after someone translated to him that he is getting another shot at the Intercontinental Championship this Sunday. He quickly throws off his robe and POINTS at Regal in the ring, who doesn’t care for the aesthetics at this point in time. Cara now sprints down the ramp and flies into the ring over the top rope to a very good reception.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent... From Mexico City, Mexico, weighing one-hundred-and-eighty pounds... SIN CARA!

Josh Matthews: I have no problem in saying that the Intercontinental Title Match at Hell in a Cell has gotten a lot more exciting now that Sin Cara is going to be included in that match... he adds a whole different dimension because his in-ring style is different from those of Cody Rhodes and William Regal.

Booker T: Dat’s right... all d’ose flips and twists... I love it!

Michael Cole: Yah... that’s what Josh meant, Booker. Nonetheless, I think both of these men realise that tonight could even be a chance to soften the other up ahead of the match this Sunday; if you can cause some damage tonight, it makes beating him at Hell in a Cell a lot easier.

Booker T: Nahh... Cole, dese two respect eacho’er too much to try and injure the ot’er one ta-night!

Michael Cole: You keep tellin’ yourself that, Book.

After posing on the turnbuckles for the fans, Sin Cara jumps down and he finds Regal standing right in front of him. The two men that have found themselves as allies recently look each other up and down before shaking hands; Regal with a smile on his face... which quickly turns into a look of disdain as he motions around his waist that he wants the gold. Sin Cara just nods and points to his waist before doing the same taunt back to Regal; the Englishman smiling as both men have a mutual understanding. The referee asks Cara to go to the other side of the ring so he can finish off his preparations. The music stops and the lights return to normal now, so the referee calls for the bell!

Match Three:
Hell in a Cell Preview:
William Regal vs Sin Cara

The bell rings and Regal slowly approaches the centre of the ring, but Sin Cara charges at him full pace, catching him off guard early on... and Sin Cara floats over Regal, right into a roll-up!! One...Two...Thr-NO! The fans are hushed and Regal quickly gets back up and retreats into the nearest corner with a look of shock upon his face, almost caught out after mere seconds. Cara just stands in the centre of the ring in a grappling position, and he urges Regal to come forwards. Regal adjusts his trunks and takes the bait. The Englishman lunges in, looking to grab the Mexican, but Sin Cara’s speed comes into play once again and he goes behind Regal and cracks him in the back of the leg with a stiff kick! Regal stumbles forwards a little bit after that and Cara gets right back on him by connecting with another kick, this one to the back... and it sends Regal into the ropes. Cara whips Regal across the ring from the ropes, and waits for Regal in the centre of the ring, but Regal knocks Sin Cara to the mat with a Shoulder Block!

Regal stands over his opponent, and he looks to drop an elbow down on Sin Cara... but the Mexican moves and Regal lands awkwardly on his arm! Citing the pain, Regal isn’t quick to get up and Sin Cara takes advantage by rolling to his feet and then running the ropes and scoring with a Low Dropkick to Regal’s face!! The impact is heard all around the arena in the form of a slapping sound and Regal is knocked down but instead of going for the cover, Cara gets back up to his feet and runs the ropes again. He rebounds off and lands on Regal with a Flip Senton! The fans love it as NOW Sin Cara goes for the pin! One...Two-Kickout! It appears that Regal has been taken by surprise in the opening minutes of this match as he hasn’t been able to get started due to the speed of Sin Cara. Cara brings Regal up to his feet and tries to whip him into the corner, but Regal turns it around and sends the Mexican in there instead, Sin Cara’s back snapping off of the turnbuckles. Regal charges in and Sin Cara gets the boots up... but Regal catches them!! Sin Cara is stuck, and now Regal launches Sin Cara’s legs over the top rope, but Cara manages to land on the apron safely! Before he can steady himself though, Regal hits him with an almighty European Uppercut that sends Sin Cara crashing and burning down to ringside!!!

As replays are shown of that powerful strike, Regal shakes out his arm and then exits the ring and stands over Sin Cara. He debates with himself whether to cause more damage on the outside, having a serious look at the steel steps, but he decides against it and rolls the Mexican back into the ring. Regal slides back in and goes right in for his first pin attempt of the match...One...Two-No! Regal isn’t faltered as he maintains his grip of Sin Cara and brings him back up to his feet again, and forces him into the corner. Regal holds Cara’s head in one hand and then uses the other to drive vicious forearm shots right to Cara’s temple. The referee starts to count Regal out with the 5 Count, so he willingly lets up on 4. But as soon as the referee backs away, Regal is right back in there and he now grabs Sin Cara’s head with both hands... driving his knees repeatedly into Sin Cara’s face!!! Ref comes over again to tell Regal to lay off... so he does, and watches Sin Cara with a little smirk as the Mexican slumps down in the corner groggied from over 20 strikes to the head.

The referee tries to check with Sin Cara if he is okay, but there is a distinct lack of understanding of English on Cara’s part, so he just waves the referee off and the ref deems it okay for Regal to follow up. Sin Cara gets to his feet and pushes himself out of the corner, still a little groggy and he walks right into Regal’s path. Regal kicks him in the gut and doubles Cara over and hooks both of his arms up... Double Underhook Suplex!!! Sin Cara lulls on the mat after being thrown over Regal’s head. Booker points out that being flipped over like that when you don’t know where your head is doesn’t help at all. Regal makes his way over to Cara and pins him once again... One...Two...Thr-NO! Somehow Sin Cara stays alive and once again, Regal is completely undeterred by this, and he brings Cara back up to his feet once again. Regal grabs Sin Cara’s leg and he lifts it up before hooking Cara up... REGALPLEX-NO! Cara fights out of it with an elbow to the side of Regal’s head!! Still hooked up though, Sin Cara uses his standing leg to elevate himself up and he is able to transition it into a Hurricanrana!!! Regal is flipped right down onto his back and now both men are down.

After a little stirring from both men, they both start to make their way back up to their feet at the same time. Both looking a little jaded now, they approach the centre of the ring, and Regal cracks Sin Cara with a European Uppercut... but Sin Cara replies with a forearm to the face! Another Uppercut from Regal! Another forearm! Uppercut! Forearm! Uppercut! Forearm! Forearm! Forearm!! Cara gets the better of it and he then stings Regal in the side of the leg with a kick, and he pushes both men towards the ropes and goes to whip Regal across the ring. The Englishman is able to turn it around and send Sin Cara hurtling towards the ropes, but this only allows Sin Cara to gather up speed... he charges at Regal... who then elevates Cara up about 6 or 7 feet into the air... and catches him with a EUROPEAN UPPERCUT ON THE WAY DOWN!!! (Think Cesaro/Castagnoli) The fans go wild as Sin Cara crumples down on the mat... Regal falling on top of him and hooking both legs this time! One...Two...Thre-NO!!!! Sin Cara is able to kick out to the amazement of everyone, and Smackdown heads off to a commercial as Regal is left stunned.

*Commercial Break*

We return to Smackdown, and Regal has Sin Cara locked in a Rear Naked Choke in the centre of the ring, with Cara trying to find a way out of it, but slowly and surely fading away. The commentators inform us that during the break Regal continues to punish Cara; replays of a Butterfly Suplex is shown and the resulting kick out. Back to real time, the referee is right down there with the two men, and he asks Cara if he wants to give up, and still gets no response... his English abilities surely the least of his worries at the moment as Regal increases his hold on Cara. The ref looks flustered as he can’t even see if Cara is dropping off or not, so he lifts the arm up.... and it drops to the mat. Regal tells him to do it again, which he does, and it drops for a second time. Regal is almost foaming at the mouth now as he has this choke locked in... and the referee raises Sin Cara’s arm one more time, but it stops just above the ground!!! A look of worry is now etched on Regal’s face as the Mexican Idol starts to try and roll away from Regal, and Cara is able to roll down onto his front with Regal on his back. Quickly, Regal lets off of the Rear Naked Choke... and starts to set up for the REGAL STRETCH!!!! Cara quickly shakes his legs so Regal is unable to get it locked in, and Cara leaps forwards and grabs the bottom rope – saving himself!

Regal curls his lip as Sin Cara clings into the rope and breathes heavily after almost being caught out by that move from Regal. Regal goes to try and capitalize on Cara’s weakened state by coming in and driving his forearm into the International Sensation’s head. William lifts Sin Cara up to his feet against the ropes and whips him across the ring. Regal quickly goes to the centre of the ring and he elevates Sin Cara into the air once again; trying to replicate the move from earlier on in the contest-but Sin Cara comes down and catches Regal with an ARM DRAG!!! The fans cheer for that and Cara kips back up after landing. Regal is back up too and Sin Cara feed him the leg... before drilling Regal with an Enziguiri to the side of the head!! Regal drops to a knee and Cara waits a moment before running towards the ropes and he springboards back off of them and flattens Regal with a CROSS BODY!!! Sin Cara stays on him and hooks the leg! One...Two...Thr-NO!!

Regal keeps his chances alive in the match and Cara wastes no time at all getting back to his feet, making an immediate beeline for the corner. He scales up the turnbuckle, but as he reaches the top rope, Regal is back up to his feet as well, and he walks over to Sin Cara. Before he has a chance to leap from the top rope, Cara is rocked in head by another one of those Regal uppercuts, and Regal uses the chance to climb up onto the second rope himself, everyone noting that this usually isn’t somewhere you could find William Regal. He grabs Sin Cara both around the shoulders and in between the legs and falls back... EXPLODER SUPLEX FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!! The fans are all on their feet in amazement as both men lay down in the centre of the ring; Sin Cara landing in an awkward position. Regal seems pretty worn out, and it takes him a good ten or so seconds to be able to get back up to his feet, and when he does he backs right into the corner. He wipes the sweat from his brow, and shouts “C’MON!” to try and urge Sin Cara up to his feet. The Mexican Idol slowly gets up to one knee in the centre of the ring, and regal screams as he charges... KNEE TREMBLER!!!-NO!! Sin Cara dodges it... and ROLLS REGAL UP!!! ONE!! TWO!!! THREE!!! HE GOT HIM!!

Winner: Sin Cara (14:44)

*ANCIENT SPIRIT*

The fans cheer loudly, and all are on their feet after that match; showing fantastic respect to both men in the ring. Sin Cara has his hand raised by the referee and punches the air in celebration, but he soon turns around right into William Regal who is almost shaking in anger that he was caught out by his opponent, but as an act of solidarity, he slowly holds his hand out to Sin Cara. Cara doesn’t even think twice about shaking Regal’s hand, and then Regal raises Sin Cara’s hand up into the air.

Josh Matthews: There it is, folks; the ultimate show of respect from William Regal after a fantastic match up – if that was just the preview... imagine what it is going to be like this Sunday with Cody Rhodes thrown in there as well!

Michael Cole: But I think all respect will be thrown aside at Hell in a Cell with the Intercontinental Championship on the line, Josh. You saw just how frustrated William Regal got after losing tonight, having dominated Sin Cara for most of the match up.

Booker T: Both of dese men showed us ta-NIGHT just why dey are two of Smackdown’s best... but no one matches up to ma noi Sin Cara!

Michael Cole: Well if you’re right Booker, we could be looking at the next Intercontinental Champion!

Josh Matthews: Speaking of the Intercontinental Champion...

Some boos ring out around the arena as Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase have no appeared up on the stage, and both sarcastically applaud Regal and Sin Cara’s performance. This angers Sin Cara, and he looks like he is about to go out of the ring, but Regal holds him back, saying “Save it for Sunday.” (Like he understood ) Rhodes smirks that he has gotten under both of his challenger’s skins and he raises the title up into the air to some decent heat from the fans. We fade away from ringside, the last shot being Cody Rhodes with a grin on his face, visible under the protective mask.

We’re backstage now, and the camera is in front of Justin Gabriel as he walks backstage, still buzzing after getting another win tonight. He has a bottle of water in his hand and he takes a little sip before nodding at a couple of women, and they smile and reply with a “Hey Justin!” which causes him to smile. He continues down the hallway... but is suddenly knocked down to the floor... BY JINDER MAHAL!!! Mahal comes properly into the frame and starts to put the boots in on Gabriel, the aforementioned girls screaming in the background. Mahal grabs Gabriel by the throat and gets right in his face.

Jinder Mahal: You... do not... embarrass me. No-one embarrasses Jinder Mahal! Next week... I’m going to show you just what it is like to be embarrassed!

Mahal now brings Gabriel back up to his feet and he grabs him by the hair and the trunks... and sends him flying into a production crate!! The fans boo now, and Mahal looks pleased with his work and walks away... the camera zooms in on Gabriel, who nurses his wounds on the floor, holding the back of his head. Back to the arena....

Josh Matthews: C-Can we get some help back there for Justin Gabriel please? That was a vicious assault by Jinder Mahal... and what? Because Gabriel beat him in a match?

Michael Cole: Jinder Mahal is a proud man, Josh. He hasn’t been having the best of luck recently and I think he is frustrated at not being able to win matches given his ability.

Josh Matthews: What about the spirit of competition? Gabriel didn’t target Mahal personally!

*MACMILLITANT*

Matthews puffs his cheeks out, but the fans are pleasantly surprised to see the Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long walk out onto the stage holding a microphone, and they greet him with a decent sized pop. He isn’t himself, that much is clear, and he looks sheepishly out to all of the fans whilst waiting for his music to cut out. He holds a microphone in his right hand and the memo from earlier on in the other one.

Theodore Long: I know that we have a show goin’ on, so I’ll make this quick.

He holds the memo up.

Theodore Long: In my hand I have a memo from the C.O.O. of tha WWE, Triple H, and it says that next week on Smackdown, he will be conducting a Performance Evaluation of myself.

A mixed reaction for that.

Theodore Long: And as you all know, ta-night, tha World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and tha man that will challenge him at Hell in a Cell, Sheamus-

Long is cut off by a loud pop for The Celtic Warrior.

Theodore Long: Ta-night they are going ta face off in a Final Confrontation before they step into Hell in a Cell. Now, I know that these two have a history of breakin’ things and hurtin’ each ot’er... so ahead of Mr Helmsley’s visit next week... I am placing a Non-Contact Ruling over Mark Henry and Sheamus ta-night.

The fans start to boo, but Long looks as if his hands are tied.

Theodore Long: If Sheamus breaks this ruling, I will strip him of his title match at Hell in a Cell... and if Mark Henry breaks tha rules, he will be stripped of tha World... Heavyweight... Championship.

Mixed reaction for that statement.

Theodore Long: Enjoy tha show, playas. Holla.

*MACMILLITANT*

That wins the award for the least-enthusiastic ‘Holla’ of all time from Teddy, but it is understandable. He turns around and doesn’t make much of a scene of walking back through the curtains quickly, lots of preparations still left to do.

Booker T: WHAT DA HAYELL?! I wan’ed to see Henry an’ Sheamus tear each ot’er apart ta-night! Damn!

Josh Matthews: It may not be popular, but this is a smart move from Theodore Long... we’ve just seen Justin Gabriel attacked backstage, and that is going to look bad enough as it is. Teddy wants to avoid any more trouble ahead of his Performance Evaluation next week.

Michael Cole: A smart decision? Can you hear these fans? They’re outraged! LET THEM FIGHT!

Josh Matthews: Cole, these people wouldn’t like you if you paid them.

*Commercial Break*

We’re back again, and back to Matt Striker, who is standing with a very apprehensive-looking Sheamus.

Matt Striker: Following the announcement we just hear moments ago that there will be a Non-Contact Ruling in place later tonight for the Final Confrontation between the World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry and the number one contender Sheamus, I have been lucky enough to catch up with The Celtic Warrior. Sheamus, your thoughts?

Sheamus: Matt, if I’m being honest; I’ve got mixed emotions about it. I was plannin’ on goin’ out t’ere and kicking Mark’s arse all over Pennsylvania!

A strong, but cheap pop in the arena.

Sheamus: But t’e more I t’ink about it, t’e more it makes it better for Hell in a Cell... it means t’at I have two extra days of pent up aggression and anger to take out on Mark on Sunday.

The fans cheer loudly for that.

Matt Striker: We all know at Night of Champions you injured your ribs after Mark ploughed you through the stage, and they were still bandaged last week. Are they one hundred percent for Sunday?

Sheamus: My ribs will be fine for Sunday, Matt... I’m expectin’ ta come out of Hell in a Cell wit’ some more injuries... but also t’e World Heavyweight Title.

Sheamus pats Striker on the back and smiles before walking away, perhaps saving all the talking for later on.

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH... I’LL MAKE ‘EM SEE!”
*END OF DAYS*

There’s very loud heat in the arena now for the arrival of Wade Barrett. Dressed to compete, he walks out onto the stage and looks around the arena with a menacing scowl, before making his way down to the ring; not paying any attention to the fans as he does.

Michael Cole: This man is going to take on Randy Orton in two night’s time at Hell in a Cell, but strangely he has challenged Orton to a match tonight?

Josh Matthews: Well Barrett has taken to calling Orton, ‘The Worm’, and obvious play on Orton’s nickname ‘The Viper’.

Booker T: I’ve known Randy Orton for a long time, dawg... an’ I know dat you don’t wanna get on his bad side... unless you got a death wish, dawg.

Josh Matthews: Many Superstars, past and present, have gotten on the wrong side of Randy Orton in the past... and all of them have felt The Viper’s wrath one way or another... will Wade Barrett be just another victim of Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell?

Barrett reaches the base of the steel steps and he picks up a microphone as he enters the ring. He holds his hand to up to signify that he is ready to speak, and his music stops as a result. He waits for the boos from the fans to subside before beginning.

Wade Barrett: Last week, after-

Barrett is cut off by a “YOU SUCK!” chant. Clearly not in the mood for this he attempt to cut it off now.

Wade Barrett: Why don’t you all put your burgers in your mouths and listen to someone who actually has something important to say, you pathetic lard-arses!

Some of the fans start booing instantly, but it takes a couple of seconds for everyone else to know what Barrett meant.

Wade Barrett: Last week, in an act of pure jealousy, I was attacked after my match by... Randy Orton.

The fans go wild! Barrett grimaces as the support for Orton has gotten under his skin.

Wade Barrett: Randy is jealous that I am a competitor with actual TALENT. So jealous that he had to wait until after my match last week to hit me with an RKO... like the true worm he is.

Barrett smirks now after reminding everyone of his more affectionate nickname for The Viper.

Wade Barrett: But if I am being honest, I didn’t expect anything less. You all still fall at Randy’s feet, calling him ‘The Viper’, the cold and calculating predator that can strike at any time, but he isn’t the man he used to be; he is not ‘The Viper’ any more... he is ‘The Worm’.

More heat, and Barrett smiles now.

Wade Barrett: I had always respected Randy’s accomplishments in the ring... that is until recently. He doesn’t have that killer instinct, that ‘Viper’ mentality. Randy Orton is not the World Heavyweight Champion any more because he doesn’t have the mindset of a champion.... something that I, Wade Barrett, possesses, and let me tell you that it is a just a matter of time until I am your reigning World Heavyweight Champion.

The fans voice their disdain towards that notion with some more boos.

Wade Barrett: So once I have eased past the shell of a man formally known as Randy Orton, I will become the number one contender and I will finally be World Heavyweight Champion. There is no denying this fact, it is going to happen, so the sooner you get used to the thought of it the better.

Barrett holds his arm out as if to be commanding the WWE Universe.

Wade Barrett: The reason I’m not already World Heavyweight Champion is because of people like Randy Orton; those who are past their prime and are trying to hang onto whatever shreds of dignity they have left... and aren’t doing the right thing and getting out of my way.

He now looks right into the hard camera.

Wade Barrett: That is why I don’t want to wait until Hell in a Cell on Sunday to beat Randy Orton. Putting him out of his misery tonight means that I am two days closer to realising my potential and being where I deserve to be in this company. So I came here tonight with one goal in mind... to beat ‘The Worm’.

Barrett now turns to the ramp and looks smugly out to the back.

Wade Barrett: So, can we please get ‘The Worm’ out here and get this over with?

Barrett places his microphone down on the mat, and looks out to the ramp as he waits... the fans building up with anticipation...

*TURN IT UP*

WHAT?! The fans are all shocked as Scotty 2 Hotty comes jumping out from behind the curtain!! There’s a respectful pop for the former Superstar, and he jigs down the ramp, slapping hands with all of the fans as he does. Barrett in the ring looks FURIOUS, and he turns to the referee in the ring and says “IS THIS A BLOODY JOKE?” Barrett’s anger only increases as the bell chimes, signalling that he is going to face Scotty...2...Hotty?

Booker T: YEEEEEAAAAHHH!!! Ma boi Scotty 2 Hotty in da house!

Michael Cole: What the hell is this idiot doing here? What is it? Like 2005 or something?

Josh Matthews: Look at Barrett’s reaction! It has been said before, Randy Orton is one of the best players of mind games in the entire WWE, and I think he has just got on up on Wade Barrett!

Booker T: Oh I get it, guys! Da Worm! Scotty 2 Hotty does dat Worm in his matches!

Michael Cole: You really just figured that out?

Josh Matthews: Well, all I can say is that it is good to see Scotty 2 Hotty again, and he is going to go one on one with Wade Barrett; could Barrett try and use this match with a veteran such as Scotty to prepare himself for Randy Orton this Sunday?

Michael Cole: I don’t really think that you can draw parallels between Randy Orton and Scotty 2 Hotty, but Scotty does have the experience edge in this match over Wade Barrett.

Scotty gets into the ring and does a jumping split and gets up onto the ropes and puts the peace sign up to the fans, who seem to be enjoying this appearance from the master of The Worm. Barrett merely shakes his head in the corner, knowing that somewhere backstage Randy Orton is having some fun at his expense. The music stops and Scotty claps his hands to try and get the fans involved. The referee calls for the bell and Scotty 2 Hotty’s return match is underway!

Match Four:
Wade Barrett vs Scotty 2 Hotty

The bell rings, and Barrett immediately tries to lunge at Scotty but the veteran dodges it and is able to score with a dropkick to the back of Barrett’s head!! The fans cheer loudly as the Englishman stumbles forwards, and Scotty takes a moment to get himself sorted before he charges against the ropes and comes behind Barrett before creaming him face-first into the match with a Bulldog!! Barrett is down on the mat by the ropes and everyone rises to their feet as Scotty gets back up and he points down to Barrett! Booker goes crazy on commentary and now Scotty screams before turning around... W! O! R! M! Scotty does the worm across the ring and he goes for the slap on Barrett’s chest but Barrett gets out of the way!! The Worm misses! Wade gets up to his feet and Scotty sells the effect on his hand, and Barrett takes advantage with a boot to the side of the head!

The fans’ cheers are killed, as Barrett now methodically grabs Scotty by the arm and drags him into the centre of the ring. He yanks on Scotty’s arm which brings Scotty towards him and he meets the dancer with an Elbow right to the face! (Bull Hammer) Scotty lays flat out on the mat, but it is clear that Barrett isn’t finished. He lifts Scotty back up and Irish Whips him against the ropes... Scotty comes back and he is lifted straight up and down with the WINDS OF CHANGE!! Scotty is finished, and now Barrett goes down for the cover...One...Two...Thr-BARRETT STOPS THE COUNT! This gets him some serious heat from the fans, as he now picks the almost dead weight of Scotty 2 Hotty back up once again, and he lifts Scotty up onto his shoulders for a Fireman’s Carry. Barrett goes to face the hard camera before roaring out and planting Scotty with WASTELAND!! Now Barrett goes for the cover...One...Two...Three.

Winner: Wade Barrett (2:44)

*END OF DAYS*

After some initial offence for Scotty, Barrett is able to get the victory in quite dominating fashion. He has his arm raised by the referee. Before anyone has a chance to react, he holds his arm through the ropes and barks at someone for a microphone. A mic is thrust into Barrett’s hand and he raises it up to his mouth.

Wade Barrett: Cut the music!

The music cuts out to reveal the heat for Barrett from the fans. Meanwhile, Scotty is still down in the ring being tended to by the official. Barrett isn’t even out of breath.

Wade Barrett: I suppose you thought that was some kind of a joke, Orton, huh? Well tell me who is laughing now then!

More booing from the fans.

Wade Barrett: What I just did to this pathetic excuse of a man is NOTHING compared to what you have waiting for you this Sunday, Randy.

“I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD; THEY COUNSEL ME THEY UNDERSTAND!”
*VOICES*

The fans go WILD as none other than RANDY ORTON steps out onto the stage with a smirk on his face. He has a microphone in his right hand and uses his left to wag his finger at Barrett and point at him. Barrett gets right up against the ropes and hurls abuse at Orton from the ring. ‘Voices’ fades out and Orton now raises his microphone up to his face.

Randy Orton: Wade... as much as I dislike you and can’t wait to kick your ass at Hell in a Cell this Sunday-

A loud pop cuts Orton off.

Randy Orton: I do have to agree with you... what’s say we get started tonight?

Wade Barrett: Come on then!

With that, both men drop their microphones... and ORTON SPRINTS DOWN THE RAMP AND TOWARDS THE RING!! Barrett waits for him, but just as The Viper slides in Barrett rolls under the bottom rope!! The fans shit all over the Englishman as he waves his hands up in the air with a smirk on his face, leaving a very frustrated Orton in the ring. Barrett starts backing up the ramp, playing some mind games of his own on Randy Orton. Orton looks around the arena and then back at Barrett. Orton takes another look over his shoulder to see that Scotty is back up to his feet, but he isn’t 100% sure about where he is... Orton approaches him, and Scotty holds out an arm, looking to get some support from The Viper, but it doesn’t come as ORTON DROPS SCOTTY WITH AN RKO!!! The fans roar their approval and Orton stays down on the mat, staring a hole through Barrett who looks a lot less happy with himself now.

*VOICES*

Orton is now the one smirking as Scotty 2 Hotty is down and out in the centre of the ring following that devastating RKO. The Viper slowly gets back up to his feet and strikes the Destiny pose to another loud pop.

Michael Cole: What? That was completely unprovoked! What did Scotty do?

Josh Matthews: Well, I think Wade Barrett’s mind games might have lit a fire underneath Randy Orton, because what we just saw – the unprovoked RKO to Scotty 2 Hotty - is a shade of ‘The Viper’ of old! And trust me, Wade Barrett does not want to be facing him at Hell in a Cell!

Booker T: Maaaan Randy Orton can be one dangerous dude... dat RKO can strike out of anywhere; ask Scotty when he wakes up! Ha!

Michael Cole: Well I’m sure these two are going to tear pieces out of each other this Sunday, this rivalry starting to get really personal as both of these men want to be World Heavyweight Champion.

Scotty has rolled out of the ring now, leaving Randy Orton standing alone in the centre of the ring with his eyes locked on Wade Barrett... who has now reached the top of the ramp and looks back with a worried expression on his face as Smackdown heads to its penultimate break.

*Commercial Break*

Backstage again, and once again we are with the Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long, and to say he looks flustered is an understatement. He is walking down a corridor, wiping sweat from his forehead. He stops outside a door and takes what seems like to be a heavy sigh of relief as the door says ‘General Manager’ on it in blue writing. He walks into the room, but his smile vanishes somewhat as the camera enters the room to reveal Tyson Kidd sitting on Long’s desk, waiting for him with a very annoyed expression on his face. Kidd gets up and walks towards the GM, Teddy backing away a little bit.

Theodore Long: Hey, Tyson, take it easy, playa! I ain’t got time fo’no trouble.

Tyson Kidd: Teddy, that is EXACTLY what I am talkin’ about – you don’t have any time for Tyson Kidd! I’ve not had a match on Smackdown for about a month! I’ve been winning match after match on WWE Superstars and nothin’!

Long holds his hands up and tries to diffuse the situation.

Theodore Long: Tyson, playa... I’ve been watching you on Superstars, and I saw you beat Trent Barretta last night; it was another good performance. But-

Tyson Kidd: But what, Teddy? I’m tired of waitin’!

Theodore Long: I don’t have time to talk about this tight now! I need ta get everythin’ sorted fo’ next week! Come back ta me in a couple of weeks, and we’ll talk then, okay?

Kidd looks very frustrated about being made to wait and he shakes his head before making his way towards the exit. Though, he turns back to Long with a little smirk.

Tyson Kidd: That’s if you’ve still got a job then.

Kidd leaves the room and slams the door behind him; Teddy looks in a very sombre mood and he collapses down onto the couch behind him and puts his head in his hands; the stress of tonight really coming through as we fade away once again...

Michael Cole: Burn! This is exactly what I’m talkin’ about guys, there are Superstars like Tyson Kidd that are more talented than half of the Smackdown roster, but when was the last time he was on the show? Teddy Long has no clue, I’m tellin’ ya!

Josh Matthews: The only thing I can agree with you from that is that Tyson Kidd is an exceptional athlete.

*AINT NO MAKE BELIEVE*

A loud pop echoes around the arena for the ‘Friday Night Delight’ John Morrison and he walks out onto the stage wearing those shades and a brilliant, giant red fur jacket and he strikes his pose in slow motion with his pyrotechnics behind him creating that awesome image. He makes his way down to the ring, looking extremely happy to be in his third straight Smackdown Main Event.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is set for one fall! Introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, weighing two-hundred-and-fifteen pounds... ‘The Friday Night Delight’... JOHN MORRISONNN!!

Josh Matthews: And speaking of execeptional athletes; John Morrison is one of the most exciting in-ring performers we have ever seen in the WWE – a combination of unique offence and parkour style is why JoMo is such a hit with the WWE Universe.

Booker T: Y’all know I love dose spins and twists dat Morrison uses. Starship Pain is off da damn chain, dawg!

Michael Cole: You’re easily impressed, aren’t you, Booker?

Booker T: All I know is dat if you mout’ off to me again I’ll slap da taste outta yo’ mouth, sucka!

Michael Cole: Um... Well John Morrison has a chance to knock of a former World Heavyweight Champion in Christian tonight, something which is a lot easier said than done.

Morrison gets into the ring, now back at normal speed, and he gets up onto the turnbuckle before doing his pose one more time. Spotting a young fan in the front row, Morrison quickly gets out of the ring and hands the young boy his shades, something which the mother of the child seems to like as she winks at Morrison and he smiles back at her (Melina doesn’t like it when he talks to other people) before rolling back into the ring and removing his jacket. He uses the ropes for some final last minutes stretches as he awaits his opponent.

“...GO!”
*JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES*

Rather loud heat comes out from around the arena, but there are some distinct cheers in there from the smarks in attendance for the self-professed ‘Saviour of Smackdown’ Christian. Despite not having the nest luck recently, Christian is BEAMING! This causes the anger from the fans to get even higher because Christian ignores them completely and holds his arms up in the air to soak in the heat. He walks past a camera and says ‘Next week... Bye Teddy!’ before carrying on down the ramp.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing two-hundred-and-twelve pounds... CHRISTIIAAANN!!

Josh Matthews: I’m gonna say it... this man makes me feel sick to my stomach! He attacked Daniel Bryan last week out of nothing else than pure jealousy! He couldn’t take it that Daniel Bryan beat him at Night of Champions so he had to screw him out of a World Heavyweight Title shot! And now? Now he’s blaming John Morrison for taking ‘his spot’ in a match he didn’t deserve to be in!

Booker T: Josh, I-

Josh Matthews: AND he’s been making Teddy Long’s life a living hell now for God knows how long, for no other reason than that he wants to be World Heavyweight Champion! Christian has had his shots and he lost. Simple as that. I hope John Morrison teaches him a lesson in respect tonight!

Michael Cole: Are you serious? This man is one of... if not THE best wrestler on Smackdown! Christian is the Saviour of Smackdown! Daniel Bryan is a dork that shouldn’t even be in this company, and Teddy Long is a fool trying to play General Manager!

Josh Matthews: Well if you ask me, the only thing Smackdown needs saving from is scum like Christian.

Christian gets into the ring and completely ignores Morrison, getting up onto the turnbuckle just like his opponent did. He scans the arena for any Peeps, and it appears that Christian has a little cheering section in the far corner. He points to them and smiles to himself, before finally turning around and heading towards the centre of the ring and pointing at Morrison and then down to the ring... saying that “This is MY spot!”. Morrison laughs it off, and the music cuts out... it is Main Event time!

Main Event:
John Morrison vs Christian

The fans are in full force with “MORRISON” chants, and the Prince of Parkour nods along as he prepares to lock up with Christian in the centre of the ring. They lock up with a collar-and-elbow, and Christian quickly gets the go behind... and slaps Morrison in the back of the head! The fans respond with heat, and Morrison turns around but gets booted in the stomach by Christian, which doubles him over. Christian grabs Morrison by the back of the neck and the tights... and throws him over the top rope and out of the ring! Morrison lands with a thud on the floor, and Christian is quick to follow up on him. Captain Charisma strikes with repeated boots to Morrison against the announce table, before he brings the Shaman of Sexy back up to his feet... and Irish Whips him right into the steps – Morrison going in knee-first and flipping over the steel steps!! Morrison winces as he holds his left knee, and Christian looks extremely pleased with himself. He picks his opponent up again and rolls him into the ring.

Christian slides in after Morrison, who seems to be having trouble getting back to his feet. Christian comes over and reaches down to grab the left leg, but Morrison lets out an almighty scream and uses his right boot to cream Christian in the face! Christian stumbles back, and Morrison uses the lapse to get himself back up to his feet with the aid of the ropes. The more-aggressive-than-usual Christian charges towards Morrison, but Jomo hops up using one leg to let Christian go underneath him, but Christian stops dead in his tracks and as soon as Morrison lands back down Christian hits a Chop Block to the left leg!! Morrison crumples down after his base is completely wiped out, and Christian is left standing tall. Christian now immediately targets that knee with a well-aimed stomp that causes Morrison to sit up from the impact as he tries to grab his knee. Christian now rebounds off of the ropes and delivers a boot right to Morrison’s jaw that knocks him flat back down onto his back!

Captain Charisma smiles now as he grabs Morrison by the bad leg and drags him towards the corner. Christian backs himself up onto the second rope... before diving off and connecting with an elbow drop from the top onto Morrison’s bad knee!! Into the cover after the unique move! One...Two...NO! Morrison keeps his chances alive of beating Christian but it comes as a price as he is forced to kick out on that bad knee. The Saviour of Smackdown now brings his opponent back up to his feet and places him in the corner. Christian hooks Morrison’s knee through the ropes so it is hanging outside of the ring. Looking to cause more pain, Christian gets out onto the apron and he takes a few steps back before charging in and going to boot Morrison’s knee into the ring post, but Morrison is able to drag his leg back through the ropes! Christian stops himself from running into the turnbuckle, but he is rocked by an almighty right hand from Morrison... which sends him down to the floor below!

The fans pop, and Morrison elects not to follow up but to back up into the centre of the ring and try to stretch out his leg a little to ease the tension on the knee. He tries jumping up and down on it, before running the ropes to try and run the injury off. Meanwhile, Christian picks himself up after being rocked in the head and then landing on the back of his head. Captain Charisma gets up onto the apron again, and Morrison comes over and he Hip Tosses Christian over the top rope and into the ring! He lands in a seated position, and Morrison looks to follow up by grabbing Christian’s head and flipping forwards; snapping Christian’s head back! Christian is now on the receiving end of some punishment from Morrison, who limps around the ring as he positions himself ready for a kick to the seated Christian’s head, but Christian ducks and climbs up Morrison to get back to his feet... and drops him with a Reverse DDT! As quickly as that Christian is back on top of the match and he hooks the weak leg for the cover! One...Two...Thr-No!!

Big cheers for the kick out from Morrison, but it is now Christian who is back on the offence. Captain Charisma now walks over to Morrison’s legs and he crosses them over... he’s trying for the CLOVERLEAF-BUT MORRISON GETS OUT OF IT!! Morrison twists his whole body and Christian is sent flying across the ring, although it appears that the escape caused some pain to the damaged knee. Morrison gets back up, and Christian runs at him, but Morrison ducks the clothesline attempt and he follows round with a heel kick to the back of Christian’s head that knocks him down! Morrison is now into the cover and he grabs his own leg whilst hooking Christian’s with the other arm. One...Two...Kickout! An impressive counter from Morrison, and he now heads up to the top from following the pin attempt. The commentators wonder whether this is a smart move from Morrison given the beating he took early on in the match. It does come into play as the knee hinders Morrison’s abilities to get up onto the turnbuckle, but by the time he does, Christian is back on his feet, still a little wobbly. Christian turns around and Morrison leaps off of the top rope going for a Cross Body! But Christian connects with an inch-perfect dropkick right into Morrison’s mouth!

The fans are deflated once again, but some cheer this match as both men are stopping the other one from being able to build some solid offence with some stunning counters. Christian turns Morrison over and hooks both legs this time! One...Two...Thr-NO! Another kick out from Morrison, who is making a good account for himself in this match, but he doesn’t have time to think as Christian has already dragged him back up to his feet. Christian goes to Irish Whip Morrison into the corner but Morrison turns it around and sends Christian in instead, and then following him in. Christian leaps up onto the second rope, and holds his foot back for Morrison to run straight into! With Morrison not knocked down by that shot, Christian turns around and faces his opponent... before leaping off of the second rope and hitting Morrison in the face with a Corkscrew Elbow!! Captain Charisma pulls off another big move, but he doesn’t go for the cover this time. He gets back up to his feet and holds his arms out in the air... stalking Morrison as the fans start to boo.

Morrison slowly is able to bring himself back up to his feet, and once he does, Christian quickly grabs him and tries to turn him around... KILLSWITCH-MORRISON COUNTERS AGAIN! Just as Christian is about to hit the move, Morrison uses his flexibility to bring his foot underneath him and kick Christian in the back of the leg, causing him to drop down to one knee and release Morrison! Morrison quickly runs past Christian and towards the ropes... and he springboards off of them and hits Christian in the face with the FLYING CHUCK KICK!! Christian is down and Morrison slowly crawls over to him for the cover! One...Two...Thre-NO!! Morrison’s head is in his hands as he was sure that he got Christian there. Looking around the arena, with the fans willing him on, Morrison gets up to his feet for what seems like the thousandth time in this match and he grabs Christian by an arm and a leg and drags him over by the corner!

The fans pop big time as Morrison turns to face the turnbuckle and he shakes out his knee one more time. Matthews points out that this move is going to be Do or Die for Morrison in this match as JoMo grabs the rope and leaps up... STARSHIP PAIN!!! NOBODY HOME!!! Christian rolled out of the way and towards the turnbuckle and Morrison lands right on his stomach and knee... and the Shaman of Sexy writhes around on the mat for a few moments as Christian recovers in the corner. Morrison though starts to pick himself up, and Christian is now crouched in the corner with a crazed look in his eye. Morrison gets up and he stands there, barely able to stand on the weak knee, and he locks eyes with Christian. The fans boo as Morrison is now a sitting duck for Christian... who ploughs through Morrison with a SPEAR!!! Straight out of Edge’s playbook, Christian almost cuts his opponent in half, but instead of going for a pin, Christian gets back up to his feet and walks over to Morrison’s legs. He grabs them both and crosses them over... and he locks in the CLOVERLEAF!!! There is next to no will left in Morrison so he taps out almost instantly.

Winner: Christian (10:54)

*JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES*

There is a lot of heat in the arena because Christian is refusing to break the hold! Morrison is now screaming out in pain and Christian just yanks back further on the hold, putting even more pressure on not just Morrison’s back but the knee that Christian injured during the match.

Josh Matthews: Oh come on! Is this really needed? Someone!

The referee tries to pull Christian away, and it is only when he threatens to reverse the decision that Christian finally lets up on the hold and Morrison’s legs drop down to the canvas.

Booker T: Man, we need some help fo’ John Morrison!

Michael Cole: This is exactly what John Morrison deserves! He shouldn’t go around playing the hero when Daniel Bryan got taken out last week... now he has been put in his place! Yeah Christian!

Captain Charisma orders the referee to raise his hand in victory, and he looks right into the camera and it zooms in on his face and he mouths “Next week... this show is bein’ saved” before smirking and exiting the ring as some medical personnel are running to the ring to tend to Morrison.

Josh Matthews: John Morrison could be the second one of Smackdown’s top Superstars in two weeks that could be on the shelf for a while thanks to this sick, pathetic man! If he wants to be World Heavyweight Champion he should focus more on winning matches, as opposed to just trying to hurt everybody!

Michael Cole: He did just win a match! He won the Main Event by making John Morrison tap out!

Booker T: Morrison put up a good fight, and dat ting coulda gone either way, dawg.

Michael Cole: Maybe so, but up next ladies and gentlemen, it is the Final Confrontation ahead of their Hell in a Cell Match for the World Heavyweight Championship this Sunday at Hell in a Cell... Mark Henry and Sheamus – Face to Face – Next!

*Commercial Break*

We start off with a black screen, but it is quickly illuminated with a flashing shot of the most sadistic structure in WWE history... the Hell in a Cell.

Narrator:
There is one match in WWE history that goes beyond all depths.

Triple H delivers a Pedigree to Chris Jericho from Judgement Day 2002 on top of the cell.

Narrator:
Bodies have been broken.

"The Game" is now on the receiving end of a Spinebuster from Batista onto the steel steps inside the cell.

Narrator:
Careers have been shortened.

Randy Orton dives off of the top rope and puts The Undertaker through a table; Taker then Tombstones "The Legend Killer".

Narrator:
Lives have been changed...

Mick Foley is put through the top of the cell by Taker; and then again by Triple H.

Narrator:
for the worse.

Sheamus and Randy Orton walk down to the ring for their match last year; Orton RKOs Sheamus ontop the steps for the win.

Narrator:
But only one thing will be guaranteed...

The Undertaker sends Mick Foley flying off of the top of the cell and crashing through the announce table.

Narrator:
HELL!!

WWE HELL IN A CELL
OCTOBER 2, 2011

The commentators now run down the list of matches set for Hell in a Cell in two night’s time. Extra attention is focused on the World Heavyweight Championship Match where Mark Henry is of course going to take on Sheamus in a Hell in a Cell Match. The trio though are suddenly interrupted mid flow when a group of around TWENTY Security Guards file out from the back and down towards the ring. Cole says that he is getting word that these gentlemen are here to keep order and enforce the Non-Contact Rule set in place between Sheamus and Mark Henry. The guards surround the ring as all attention now turns to the stage.

*SOMEBODIES GONNA GET IT*

There’s a mixed reaction in the arena for the World Heavyweight Champion, Mark Henry, entering the 13th day of his title reign and also entering the arena. The camera comes up from behind him and shows us just how big this man is. He trudges down to the ring without showing any care for the fans, even though there is a portion of them cheering for him. He pauses at the base of the ramp and looks around the ringside area; eyeing up all of the guards that stand at ringside before he laughs to himself and starts to climb up the steps, grabbing a microphone as he enters the ring. He adjusts the championship draped over his shoulder and looks out to the WWE Universe before waiting for the music to settle so he can begin his address.

Mark Henry: Last week I stood out here and I said dat I was done bein’ a joke fo’ all o’ you people; the best damn thing I have ever done in ma career was start thinkin’ of ma-self.

The fans start to boo Henry now, but he doesn’t care.

Mark Henry: I’ve achieved more in four months than what I did in fifteen years... I took out some o’ the biggest names in WWE history... and at Night of Champions I became the World Heavyweight Champion.

A mixed reaction that time.

Mark Henry: But I’ve had enough o’ lookin’ back now, I’m lookin’ forward to Hell in a Cell this Sunday. I’m lookin’ forward to steppin’ inside the Cell this Sunday! I’m not like Alberto Del Rio; I ain’t scared of anythin’!

The reaction now turns to a pop for the insult towards the WWE Champion.

Mark Henry: But the thing I am lookin’ forward to the most this Sunday... is finally tearin’ Sheamus apart and puttin’ him in my Hall of Pain... permanently.

There is a mixed reaction for that; some cheer for Sheamus’ mention and other boo for Henry’s intentions.

Mark Henry: Sheamus... he jus’ doesn’t know when to give up... and this Sunday... he’s gon’ face the consequences! Now get yo punk ass out here right now so we can get dis whole thing over wit’!

*WRITTEN IN MY FACE*

Literally on cue, the music of The Celtic Warrior blares out across the arena which elicits a MASSIVE pop from the WWE Universe as Sheamus walks out onto the stage, dressed in his wrestling gear but with a t-shirt over the top and wastes no time in getting down to the ring to confront Henry. Suddenly though, the Security Personnel all rush into the ring and create a divide across the ring that has Henry trapped on one side, something which seems to anger the World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus doesn’t seem particularly pleased about it either. The Irishman grabs a mic as he enters the ring as well. He walks forwards and tests the Security’s resolve, but they all force him back. Sheamus looks a little annoyed, but Henry smiles at Sheamus’ failed attempt to get to him. Clearly pumped, Sheamus paces up and down the ring as he talks.

Sheamus: Okay fellas, I’m not going ta start a fight out here. As much as I love fightin’, I won’t start one; you got a Warrior’s promise on t’at.

Henry smirks at that, he says ‘It’s cos he’s scared’ under his breath.

Sheamus: Mark, I’m going ta get straight ta the point... Ever since you and I first crossed paths, we’ve been in countless battles wit’ eacho’er and as much as it pains me ta say, you’ve won most of em.

Heat around the arena for that.

Sheamus: At Summerslam, you ploughed me t’rough the ring barrier and won our match via count out... but ya still didn’t beat me.

Sheamus has stopped his pacing now; looking through the sea of guards at his rival.

Sheamus: The followin’ Smackdown, you put me t’rough t’at announce table after our rematch... where once again you didn’t beat me.

This is clearly ruffling Henry’s feathers as he snarls across at Sheamus. The fans are building up with anticipation now.

Sheamus: Then at Night o’ Champions, you sent us bot’ t’rough the stage, Mark! We bot’ eventually recovered from t’hat and well... I was about to become the World Heavyweight Champion after I kicked the daylights out of The Great Khali... but you swooped in and stole the pin from right under my nose...

Henry starts to laugh now as he recalls that moment.

Sheamus: You might be laughin’, Mark... but here’s the t’hing... you didn’t beat ME!

A loud pop goes around the arena for that and the smile is wiped from Henry’s face.

Sheamus: All of t’ese battles you’ve been winnin’, Mark... but t’is Sunday inside t’at Cell... I’m going to win the war and the World Heavyweight Title!

The fans pop VERY loudly for that and Henry now raises his microphone sharply.

Mark Henry: ARE YOU STUPID, BOY?!

Henry’s voice booms around the arena and Sheamus looks angry to have his momentum killed.

Mark Henry: You even said it yo’self, ev’ry time you’ve stepped into the ring wit’ me I’ve hurt you! I’ve used you as a damn batterin’ ram!

Henry still gives Sheamus a look of confusion as he carries on.

Mark Henry: I’ve literally put yo’ ass through ring barricades, announce tables, stages... and you still want to step inside dat Cell wit’ me?

Sheamus: Mark... you should know by now t’at I’m not scared o’ you. I know everything t’at you are capable of... but you’ve not seen anyt’ing from me yet. You don’t know what the Celtic Warrior is capable of!

Sheamus spits out these words to Henry, the passion coming through.

Sheamus: We’ve almost brought the whole arena down every time we’ve stepped into the ring together... but t’is Sunday t’eres going ta be a twenty-five foot high Cell above our heads and around us... keeping us trapped inside ta fight like the animals we are!

Henry can only nod his head in agreement with that.

Sheamus: T’is whole t’ing reminds me of a story from back home in Irelan-

Mark Henry: You listen to me! I don’t give a damn about yo’ little stories from wherever it was you came from! All I care about is beatin’ you up so damn much you ain’t goin’ be able to walk when I’m done wit’ y’all!

Sheamus: Mark, I will be walkin’ out of New Orleans t’is Sunday... and I’ll be walkin’ out wit’ the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

The fans pop very loudly as Henry visibly grabs onto the title tighter.

Sheamus: So if you’re gonna beat me t’is Sunday, Mark... you’re going ta have ta kill me to do it.

Mark Henry: Oh trust me boy... Dat can be arranged.

With that, tensions have now run too high and both men walk forwards to meet each other, microphones and championships alike dropped down to the mat, but the Security Guards stand firm and prevent the two behemoths from getting to one another! This causes the fans too boo loudly, as they desperately want to see these two tear each other apart two days early. The guards start to be a little physical as it takes a couple of them to shove each man back... and that could prove costly for these men because now it appears that they are in the sights of these brutes! There is one guard in particular that gets right into Sheamus’ face... and the Irishman almost turns red with anger... before drilling the guard with a right hand!! The fans go wild as now all of the other guards start to swarm towards Sheamus; but he knocks them all down as well!!! Henry watches on smiling as the guards now start to get an advantage on The Celtic Warrior, but he manages to kick one of them back and the guard bounces right off of Henry’s chest!! Henry looks down at the poor man with disgust and lifts him back up to his feet... and throws him over the top rope!!! The fans pop now as Henry starts plucking the guards from the pile on top of Sheamus and he starts sending them out of the ring!! A guard charges up to the champion but is knocked down to the mat with a clothesline with authority by Henry! Sheamus is now able to fight the five or so guards left around him off with right hands and sending them of them over the top as well! Sheamus and Henry now have clear headway to pursue each other... but they both look down at the two guards left in the ring. Henry quickly picks up the guard he clotheslined earlier and he holds him still looking at Sheamus... before planting him with a WORLD’S STRONGEST SLAM!! The guard’s back arches up and Henry gets up smiling. Sheamus doesn’t look that impressed as he sees the guard that he decked to initially start the brawl getting up to his feet. The guard turns around... RIGHT INTO A BROGUE KICK!!!

*WRITTEN IN MY FACE*

Sheamus’ music is pumped out into the arena once again as he stands over the knocked out guard. We see various shots from around the ringside area that shows us all of these guards sprawled on the floor after the beating they have taken. In the ring now... Henry has picked his title back up and he steps towards Sheamus in the centre of the ring. The two men are within INCHES of each other and are almost nose to nose as they talk some more smack to each other.

Michael Cole: This Sunday these two men will step into the most dangerous structure in WWE history! Will Hell in a Cell be able to contain these two beasts?! You can’t miss it!

Henry raises the title up into the air whilst keeping his eyes firmly locked onto his challenger and Sheamus’ eyes flittering between Henry and the title in the air as Smackdown fades... to... black.

END SHOW

-------

WWE HELL IN A CELL
OCTOBER 2, 2011

CURRENT MATCH CARD

WWE Championship Match
Hell in a Cell

Alberto Del Rio © vs John Cena

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Hell in a Cell

Mark Henry © vs Sheamus

The Awesome Truth vs CM Punk & Kofi Kingston