Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm sold on Del Rio as a face

View Single Post

Old 01-12-2013, 08:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
Gandhi
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Gandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth readingGandhi has posts worth reading
Default Re: I'm sold on Del Rio as a face

So am I,His heel run got stale and it was time the guy started fresh with a face run and his face turn also means the Latino fanbase will be extremely happy and this is good for the business. Also Ricardo himself was always loved by the crowd so having Del Rio heel just never made sense however now that Del Rio's face its all good and the crowd can cheer both men.Del Rio himself is an amazing technical wrestler and one of the best wrestlers on the roster,Its great to see he'll finally be booked as a fighter and not as a coward like most heels.

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry;
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Gandhi is offline   Reply With Quote