Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6
View Single Post
post #557 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2013, 08:22 AM
Titania
Anne: "Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it."

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)

re: Star Wars New Republic Mafia - Game Thread - NIGHT 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggler Mark View Post
a non claimer shouldnt be allowed to stick around...yes I'm aware I non-claimed in twilight mafia, but I deserved to die for being a retarded cunt.
I believe you did end up claiming, Ziggler. Your death can be blamed on me since I gave you a flavor that everyone felt made no sense for Nexus. It's nice of you to never have blamed me for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Sterling View Post
Winter Celchu - Backup to Princess Leia

I'll post my full flavor once I'm back on a computer, unvote plz.
I'm not sure if I buy this claim. It doesn't make sense that he'd wait so long to claim if he's only a backup. I've heard of Princess Leia and I'm guessing she has a good role but if you're only the backup there's no danger in just claiming on day 1 given scum won't waste an early shot on you, esp. when you're Sterling. My vote for him had nothing to do with his performance in Christmas Mafia so him saying his refusal to claim was because he was being voted for that, I think only sXe had that reasoning, and being pissed seems like a cop out. I might be wrong but I think he should be lynched based on the way he handled the claim and the claim itself not holding up according to LC and McQueen.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome